First Look: Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts
During the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, guests will have the unique opportunity to sample of variety of the best the culinary arts have to offer with the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine food stroll.
The premise for this event is simple! In the Festival Passport which you’ll pick up as you enter EPCOT, you’ll find your guide to 6 different treats you’ll find at the Food Studios scattered throughout the park. Each treat represents a different color of an artists palette. Try each of these delectable goodies (which includes a mix of both sweet and savory) and you’ll get a complimentary cookie at the end!
The Wonderful Walk is a great way to get the whole family involved in the culinary arts and the treats featured for 2022 have just been announced. These are as follows:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli – located at Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Gelée – located at The Donut Box
Once you’ve collected all of the dishes outlined above, you can head over to the Deco Delights food studio to claim your reward!
Did you know!? There is no time limit on this activity!? You can complete it at your leisure and even over multiple visits. Whenever you’re done, simply bring your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time During the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to redeem your reward!
We expect even more Festival of the Arts details to be released in the days and weeks ahead! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog for further news and updates!
Have you heard the news!? Disney World packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook