Enjoy the Festivities of the Season at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
The holiday season is in full swing at the Disneyland Resort, and that means the Downtown Disney District has come alive with festive holiday decorations, eats and treats, and entertainment. Take a look at what’s in store!
Sweets, Sips and Savory Bites
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes – The Peppermint Classic Shake is frosty with a chocolate mint pattie, whipped cream, crushed peppermint and chocolate drizzle.
- California Churro – The White Peppermint Churro, coated in powdered sugar and drizzled with peppermint icing, is another favorite!
- Kayla’s Cake – The Christmas Snowman and Gingerbread Macarons are delicious and so precious!
- La Brea Bakery & Café – Pick up a Pumpkin Mousse Tart, or a Pumpkin or Peppermint Latte.
- Marceline’s Confectionery – From your Disneyland app, you can now mobile order* such treats as a Mickey Peppermint Marshmallow, a Mickey Santa Cupcake, a Snowflake Caramel Apple and much more!
- Naples Ristorante e Bar – The Holiday Pizza is made with fontina, provolone, roasted pumpkin, finocchiona salami, sautéed onions and honey.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – This season, try a Pumpkin Glazed Beignet through Dec. 9, 2021, or a Candy Cane Glaze Beignet, Dec. 10-Jan. 9, 2022 at the express window, or a Bananas Foster Glazed Beignet inside the restaurant, along with a Snowfall Martini!
- Salt & Straw – Savor a scoop or pint of festive new flavors that embrace warmth and spice, such as Peppermint Cocoa, Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Almond Brittle with Salted Ganache or The Great Cookie Swap, beginning Nov. 26, 2021.
- Sprinkles – Get in the spirit with all three holiday cupcakes: Christmas Cookie, Gingerbread and Chocolate Peppermint.
- Tortilla Jo’s – The Trio de Tamales de Dulce starts with a red tamal served with a house-made strawberry jam; the White Tamal Dulce de Leche is served with raisins and cinnamon compote, and the Yellow Pineapple Tamal is topped with a piña colada sauce.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cin-A-Bitz are hand rolled pretzel pieces glazed with butter and layered in a cinnamon sugar coating.
Shopping for Treasures
- A must for Disney fans is stopping at World of Disney, Disney Home and The Disney Dress Shop, where picking up magical gifts brings smiles!
- California Sole is the spot for comfortable footwear, paired with the perfect stocking stuffers such as socks, hats and wallets.
- Curl Surf – Get cozy with pajamas, a fuzzy hoody and Ugg boots. But there is much more in this California store!
- LEGO – Share the fun with family as you build a Christmas Wreath or the Santa’s Visit set.
- Post 21 – Coming soon, this new kiosk is a Black-owned mother-daughter retailer offering curated modern and design-forward merchandise from Black-owned businesses – including products for kids, home and more!
- Sephora – Treat yourself or someone special to Sephora’s holiday gift sets with best-selling skincare, make-up and hair product must-haves!
- Sugarboo & Co. – Their handmade paper is made from recycled materials and comes in an aged white color with deckled edges, which can be paired with a hanging glass wall frame and pressed botanicals, for a unique and elegant gift.
- Other specialty shops include Pandora Jewelry, the Star Wars Trading Post and WonderGround Gallery.
Now through December 14, 2021, join the Disney Ultimate Toy Drive supporting Toys for Tots and give back to those in need this holiday season. Donate a toy online at shopDisney.com, or donate a new, unwrapped toy in person at Downtown Disney District. Donation bins are located near World of Disney and Star Wars Trading Post. Disney’s tradition of supporting the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves’ Toys for Tots program dates back to Walt Disney, who personally supervised the creation of the Toys for Tots logo. Disney also was a founding sponsor of the program when it began in 1947.
For more details, check out the Downtown Disney District 2021 Holiday Guide at Disneyland.com/DTDHolidayGuide, also available at Downtown Disney District at select locations.
Check out live evening entertainment from a capella carolers throughout the season featuring Holiday Harmony, The Moonrays and The Sugarplums who perform near the Downtown Disney District main stage, Fridays through Sundays, Nov. 26-Dec. 26, 2021, along with our main stage bands.
So, what’s your first stop at the Downton Disney District this holiday season?
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.