Fantastic Ways to Celebrate 20 Years of Tokyo DisneySea
Did you know that Tokyo DisneySea is celebrating its 20th Anniversary with a “Time To Shine!” celebration? During this time cast members and guests can enjoy delicious eats and treats, awesome attractions and dazzling entertainment.
Tokyo DisneySea first opened in 2001 and has the distinction of being the first Disney theme park to celebrate the myths and legends of the sea. For the past two decades the park has taken guests on epic voyages of romance, adventure discover and fun.
Let’s take a look at some of the experiences visitors have enjoyed over the last 20 years.
From Mediterranean Harbor to Port Discovery, Arabian Coast to Mysterious Island, there are adventures everywhere you turn at Tokyo DisneySea! Here are few worthy of mention:
- Sinbad’s Storybook Voyage – Join Sinbad the sailor and his trusted sidekick, a tiger cub named Chandu for an epic journey. This attraction includes music from Disney Legend, Alan Menken.
- Journey to the Center of the Earth- Captain Nemo has unearthed an unknown world deep underground. Climb aboard your subterranean vehicle and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea – Join Captain Nemo in a submarine boat as he searches for the ancient city of Atlantis!
While at Tokyo DisneySea, you have to check out the unforgettable, sights and sounds of a DisneySea show! This includes:
- Big Band Beat: A Special Treat – Enjoy jazz music, stylish sets and fantastic performance from some of your favorite Disney characters. Highlights include seeing Mickey Mouse jam on the drum.
- Song of Mirage – Mickey and his friends go on an adventure to find Rio Dorado- the legendary city of gold. This show features an original story, innovative effects and impressive performances.
There’s no shortage of incredible flavors at Tokyo DisneySea. Highlights include specially flavored popcorn and other delightful dishes that are sure to delight your tastebuds.
You’ll find an array of popcorn varieties including Milk Chocolate, Curry, Black Pepper, Garlic Shrimp and more!
Not to mention the specially designed popcorn buckets that are sure are fun collectible!
Other noteworthy treats include Yucatan Sausage Roll (a sausage wrapped in dough, Uikwaman, a Chinese steamed burn with a shrimp paste filling and a special 20th Anniversary churro flavored with sparkly sugar.
Getting to and from the theme park is almost as fun as some of the attractions! There are transportation options that celebrate the spirit and romance of travel.
- Venetian Gondolas – Take a tour of the Polazzo Canal in a journey hosted by cheerful gondoliers that are sure to delight.
- DisneySea Electric Railway – Hop on this elevated electric trolley and head to Port Discovery. As you do, you’ll enjoy views of the beautiful harbor as you travel.
- DisneySea Transit Steamer Line- Enjoy this waterway adventure during the day, or wind down in the evenings as the sun sets over Tokyo DisneySea.
And let’s not forget that a NEW 8th themed port “Fantasy Springs” will be opening soon. Here you’ll get to experience the worlds of Frozen, Tangled and Peter Pan!
Here’s to 20 more magical years.
Have you heard the news!? Disney World packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook