Special Ways To Mark Your 50th Anniversary Visit With PhotoPass
October 1st may have come and gone but there are still a TON of ways to celebrate your visit to Disney World during it’s 18 month “The World’s Most Magical Celebration!” One way that you won’t want to pass up is getting some awesome celebratory photos via Disney’s incredible PhotoPass team.
They’re pulling out all of the stops and are offering special photo ops, magic shots and more!
You’ll find PhotoPass photographers across all four theme parks that are ready to capture the magical memories of your Disney world vacation!
This includes shots from your favorite Disney landmarks like the Spaceship Earth above.
Cinderella Castle dressed up for Disney’s 50th Anniversary also makes the perfect backdrop.
For those unfamiliar, Magic Shots are when Disney’s PhotoPass photographers give your images a big scoop of pixie dust. When you go to download them you’ll notice some fun elements or even some popular Disney characters have decided to join in on the fun!
So how do you add a Magic Shot to your PhotoPass or Memory Maker package? Simply ask your PhotoPass photographer to what Magic Shots they offer and they’ll work their magic! Currently, PhotoPass offers over 50 different Magic Shots across all four theme parks but the types available changes by location.
Since you’ll be there during Disney’s 50th, be sure to ask for an anniversary Magic Shot. An example of options includes:
- Confetti Magic Shot: :You can add a bit of confetti magic to your picture when posing for your picture at the bridges leading into Liberty Square and Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. These shots are also available at the World Showcase in EPCOT and Hollywood Boulevard at Hollywood Studios. Those heading to Animal Kingdom can also nab this shot near the entrance and in front of the tree of life!
- EARidescent Balloons Magic Shot:: Ask for the Magic Shot that makes it look like you’re holding a whole bundle of celebratory Mickey balloons. You’ll find this shot at Main Street U.S.A at Magic Kingdom, Main Entrance and World Celebration at EPCOT and on Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios.
- EARidescent Border Magic Shot: You can get this beauty in front of the Partners Statue at Magic Kingdom, near World Celebration at EPCOT, near the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset at Hollywood Studios and the theme park entrance at Animal Kingdom!
- Nighttime Icons Magic Shot: Available in front of all four theme park icons after dark. (Hollywood Tower of Terror, Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth and Tree of Life.)
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Magic Shot: Last week we also shared a brand new character Magic Shot with you. It’s none other than Remy from Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. You can ask for him at the France Pavilion near this newly opened attraction.
Disney PhotoPass Service has added complimentary desktop and mobile device wallpapers to Walt Disney World guests’ Disney PhotoPass galleries, featuring each of the four theme park icons dazzling as Beacons of Magic. If you had a My Disney Experience account as of September 30, 2021, log in on the My Disney Experience app or online to view and download this complimentary media.*
Also, the fun isn’t just limited to the theme parks, be sure to head over to Disney’s PhotoPass Studios at Disney Springs. This place is a hidden gem where you and your family can have your own private photo shoot at no additional cost. You can ask your Photo Studio photographer for some Magic Shots you may not be able to get at the theme parks with a wide array of props and video backdrops.
In the weeks to come you’ll also want to be on the lookout for:
- More complimentary Wallpaper
- EARidescent overlays on all of Disney World’s Super Zoom Magic Shots
- Special photo effects and more!
I don’t know about you but I’m pretty excited! Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more Walt Disney World news and updates!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook