Special Content, Company-Wide Surprises, and More Announced for Disney+ Day
November 12 will make a magical two years of Disney+! To celebrate, Disney+ Day has just been announced with special content coming to the streaming platform, special surprises at Disney Parks and Resorts around the world, and much more!
Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer for the Walt Disney Company stated, “The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the company.. This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Let’s take a closer look at what’s in store for this exciting day on November 12, 2021:
On November 12, 2021, new content will debut for the special day from iconic brands including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic:
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings: Streaming premiere on the platform
- Jungle Cruise: The family-friendly adventure movie will premiere on for subscribers
- Home Sweet Home Alone: The original movie remake of the uber-popular Home Alone series will debut
- Olaf Presents: The all-new original “shorts” series featuring the beloved Olaf from Frozen offering his own take on popular Disney classics
- Award Winning Shorts: Several Animation Studios “shorts” will premiere including Frozen Forever; Oscar-winning shorts, Feasts and Paperman; and Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, Get a Horse!; and more!
- Ciao Alberto: The animated short film from Pixar with characters from the hit movie, Luca, will debut
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum: The first five episodes from season two premiere
- Marvel Special: To celebrate the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a new special will premiere that will subscribers a look into the thrilling universe of the MCU
- Dopesick: This original series starring Michael Keaton will debut in international markets as part of the Star general content entertainment content offering
In addition, as part of this momentous day, subscribers will get updates on the latest breaking news, new trailers, exclusive clips, and even cameos from the platform’s creators and stars!
Disney+ Day at Disney Parks, Resorts, and Cruise Line
The celebrations will also extend beyond your living room too! It has confirmed that as part of the celebration with “some surprise and delight moments including photo opportunities, character moments, and more!
shopDisney.com Celebrates with Special Offers
On Disney+ Day, you will definitely want to scroll on over to shopDisney.com to check out some special offers!
Celebrations on Popular TV Networks and Series
Disney+ Day won’t just be coming to your living room on your favorite streaming device. Special content has also been announced for ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN+, Freeform, FX, Hulu, and National Geographic in the United States and on owned channels abroad.
November 12, 2021, will also mark the launch of the streaming service in the markets of South Korea and Taiwan. In addition, the service will launch on November 16 in Hong Kong.
Make sure to keep it here at MickeyBlog.com as we are sure other exciting details will be released in anticipating of Disney+ Day on November 12, 2021!
Planning a Disney vacation but not sure of where to start? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney