NEW: Celebration at the Top: Flavors and Fireworks at the California Grill
Disney World is calling this an “intimate event” where guest can watch the brand-new Disney Enchantment Fireworks. You’ll be able to indulge in a high energy cocktail part and enjoy food, simmering sips and beautiful music while you want for the 50th Anniversary fireworks spectacular.
When you arrive, guests will be able to indulge in a side range of culinary offerings from sushi, small bites and favorite dishes from the California Grill menu. There’s also desserts and some surprising odes to past treats!
Guests 21 and older can also enjoy California wine, beers and cordials (included in the price.)
As we inch ever closer to showtime, guests will be able to step out onto the private observation deck on the roof of Disney’s Contemporary Resort (which is for the exclusive use of Celebration at the top Guests.) Here you can enjoy a stunning few of Disney Enchantment, a new fireworks spectacular that will light up the night sky over Magic Kingdom.
Best of all, the music will play on the deck so you’ll be completely immersed in the celebration just as if you were in the park.
After the fireworks, you’ll head back inside to enjoy a spread of four petit desserts along with cordials and coffee.
The cost to attend this event is $129 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements for Signature Dining. You can dress up more should you chose but MUST meet the following requirements:
- Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
- Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
- Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and T-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
Know Before You Go
- Advance reservations are nightly recommended. Same day reservations may be available on a limited basis (subject to availability.)
- Reservations can currently be made 60-days before you are due to arrive at Disney.
- Guest check-in is at the California Grill check-in podium on the second floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Once checked in a Cast member will escort you up to the 15th floor for the experience.
- Complimentary Valet Parking is included with this event.
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote.
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook