NEW Sunrise Yoga Will Be Offered for Prince Half Marathon Participants
Disney Princess Sunrise Yoga will include the following magical highlights!
- A 60 minute yoga experience
- Yoga mat with carrying cover
- Bottled water
- Complimentary guest parking at Magic Kingdom until
If this sounds like your perfect way to kick off your wellness weekend at Disney World then here are a few extra detail:
- Guests must arrive no later than 5:00 AM for check in at Disney’s Transportation and Ticket Center.
- Guests will be transported to the Magic Kingdom Park main entrance area via ferryboat.
- Visitors must be 10 years or older to participate. Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to participate.
- Guests will be exited from the park at the end of the event and a valid park ticket and reservation is required for re-entry.
- Yoga location is subject to change. Actual location within the activity area is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each guest will need to purchase a registration for entry to the designated area. Pricing is per person and subject to availability and capacity limits and can close at any time before the website can be updated.
The cost to participate in this exclusive event is as follows:
- September 14, 2021 – January 24, 2022: $95
- January 25 – February 16, 2022: $105
For more details including how to sign up, readers are encouraged to check out the runDisney website here.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from Walt Disney World each and every week.
Have you heard the news!? Disney World packages are currently available through 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of September 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!