Mobile Order Service Expands to Candy Kitchen Locations
Mobile Ordering service is a huge time saver when it comes to ordering and getting your food during a busy park day. Both Disney World and Disneyland have continuously expanded to additional dining locations and adding new table service to-go locations for more convenience during your trip. Coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort and now available at Disneyland Resort and coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort, you can also use mobile order service to order your favorite confections from select merchandise locations with candy kitchens.
Pick up your sweet treats and satisfy your sweet tooth at these new locations.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available Sept. 23
Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park also plans to offer mobile order service after it reopens from its current refurbishment.
Disneyland Resort – Now available!
- Marceline’s Confectionery, located at Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, located at Disneyland park
- Pooh Corner, located at Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, located at Disney California Adventure park
Begin by tapping “+” and then choose “Order Food” in the Disneyland or My Disney Experience app. Pick an available restaurant and an arrival time, and make your selections. You can even customize certain items to your taste.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.