Club 33 is Hiring for Member Specialist Role
Disney Careers is hiring for a role at the prestigious Club 33 at the Walt Disney World Resort. Take a look at the description:
The Club 33 Member Services Specialist is a unique role as you will provide and maintain professional and personalized services, both on the phone and email, to affluent Club 33 Members who also have a high Disney affinity. This is accomplished using discovery questions to understand needs, building relationships on an ongoing basis with the Member families and providing them a creative “one-stop-shop” service for their Walt Disney World visits. The team is true Disney experts, providing remarkable service to each Member. This role will report to the Guest Experience Manager of Club Member Services.
If you think you might be cut out for this role, here are the responsibilities and basic requirements:
- Manage calls and emails from Members and partners across Disney to help plan their Walt Disney World visits and coordination of special requests
- Provide Members with insights and suggestions to niche experiences, tours and events that match their needs and interests
- Book resort rooms, sell tickets and fulfill Member benefits
- Recommend relevant experiences based on knowledge acquired from the Members
- Maintain and respect Members’ confidentiality
- Capture relevant Member information and preferences in Salesforce as it is discovered
- Track requests and follow up with Members and partners for ease of communication and to ensure requests are met
- Complete pre to post visit analysis of Guest needs
- 1 year experience in a guest service role providing solutions for complex scenarios
- Talent for developing partnerships with people and ability to solve complex situations
- Creativity to find solutions in new ways and enhance vacation experiences
- Advanced skills tracking progress of multiple requests
- Affinity for opportunities where you can be of service to others
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and other technologies
- Schedule availability to include weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
Head on over to jobs.disneycareers.com to apply.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2021 packages are available for booking and 2022 packages are now open! Fill out our form below or contact me today for your FREE, no-obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.