6 Must-Dos for Little Ones at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
EPCOT always seems to get a bad wrap when it comes to little ones. But, I am here to tell you to never under-estimate the magic at EPCOT for the little ones in your family – especially during the Food & Wine Festival! From an exciting scavenger hunt to some great eats and treats, here are 6 must-dos for you and your little ones to experience during the super-fun Festival!
1. Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
The entire family – including your little ones – will be delighted as your go on the hunt for the adorable Remy throughout EPCOT for Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Adventure!
Maps and stickers can be purchased at the following locations:
- Port of Entry
- Mouse Gear
- World Traveler located at the Park’s International Gateway
2. Must-Try Foods for Little Ones at EPCOT for Food & Wine Festival
There are countless food and beverage options available for Guests of all ages during the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival. Here are some of my favorites for the little ones in your party:
- Traditional Mac and Cheese at the Mac & Eats
- Grilled Kebabs at the Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Roast Bratwurst in a pretzel roll at the Germany Global Marketplace
- Schinkennudeln (a cheesey pasta dish) at the Germany Global Marketplace
3. Must-Try Treats for Little Ones at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
Once they finish their meal, it’s time for dessert or just an anytime sweet treat! Here are the best sweet treats at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival that your littles will love:
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve near Port of Entry
- Apple Crumble Tart at Appleseed Orchard
- Carrot Cake at Hops & Barley
4. New Tiana-Themed Playground
Just a few weeks ago, EPCOT debuted an all-new Tiana-Themed Playground just for this year’s Festival! This is a great area for your little ones to burn off any extra energy why you, the parents, can sit down and just relax. Talk about a win-win!
The playground is located between Test Track and the World Showcase.
5. The Best EPCOT Attractions for Little Ones
Why you might come to EPCOT for the Food & Wine, you’ll definitely want to stay for the attractions! And, if you have little ones in your party, these are the must-dos:
- Frozen Ever After
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along
- Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure coming October 1!
6. Memorable Moments
Make sure to make some time between all the food, sweets, snacks, and attractions to enjoy some memorable moments with your little ones. You can sail to the World Showcase on a Friendship Boat, spot your favorite Disney characters around the Park, and much more!
If you are ready to take your little ones to the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, you will have until November 20 this year. But, hurry and make your plans because rooms are very limited for 2021!
Let’s start planning your Walt Disney World vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image Credit: Disney