Tokyo Dining at EPCOT Has Reopened
Here at MickeyBlog, we are excited to share the news that another Walt Disney World table-service eatery has just reopened.
Tokyo Dining located at the Japan Pavilion in EPCOT is once again serving up incredible sushi, tempura and more!
Their daily hours posted as of today are 2:00 pm – 8pm meaning the restaurant is open for a lunch/dinner service.
Let’s take a look at the menu
- Edamame- Young Soy Bean Pods served chilled unless requested. $6.00
- Garden Salad- Mixed Greens with Edamame and Ginger Peach Dressing. $6.00
- Crab Salad- 3pc Crab Legs, 2pc Crab Claws, Mixed Greens and Yuzu Gari Dressing. $30.00
- Miso Soup- Tofu, Wakame, Asian mushrooms, and Green Onion in Bonito Miso broth. $6.00
- Wagyu Wrap *- Wagyu Striploin, Uni, Black Tobiko, Rice, Nori, Yuzu Peel drizzled with Sashimi Soy Sauce. $31.00
- Kamo Roast- Sliced Duck Breast, Asian mushrooms, Arima Sansho drizzled with duck sauce. $22.00
- Nigiri Sushi (two pieces)Yellowtail *. $7.00
- Tuna * $6.00
- Salmon * $6.00
- Shrimp * $6.00
- Unagi- $8.00
- Bluefin Tuna *. $8.00
- Spicy Crunchy Roll *- Tuna and Salmon Mix topped with Volcano Sauce and Tempura crunch $14.00
- California Roll *- Krab Meat, Avocado, Cucumber, Smelt Roe, and Mayonnaise. $14.00
- Shrimp Tempura Roll- 8 pieces inside out roll with Kampyo. $16.00
- Vegetable Roll- Cucumber, Asparagus, Carrots, Gari Ginger, and Avocado. $12.00
- Hako Rainbow *- Layered Tuna and Salmon, Tobiko, Avocado, Shiso rice, Soy paper, Eel and Volcano sauce. $18.00
- Unagi Avocado Roll- Barbequed Eel with Avocado, Nori, topped with Eel sauce. $16.00
- Fresh Sashimi Sampler *- Tuna, Salmon, and Yellowtail. $24.00
- Bluefin Tuna (five pieces) *- Hailed as the finest rare high-end sashimi, known for it’s distinctive medium-full flavor and meaty texture. $20.00
- Seared Salmon *- Thinly sliced and flame, served with Ponzu sauce, fried Garlic chips, Green Onions with seaweed salad. $18.00
- Unagi Don- Barbequed Eel over rice with green onion and Eel sauce. $28.00
- Salmon Ikura Don *–Sushi grade Salmon Ikura over rice. $24.00
- Mini Chirashi *- Tuna, Uni, Ikura with grated Wasabi and Yuzu peel served in a masu cup. $37.00
- Assorted Tempura (Shrimp, Assorted Vegetables) 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers. $17.00
- Tempura/Sushi Roll Combo (Shrimp, Vegetable Tempura and California Roll) *- 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers. $25.00
- California Roll *- Krab meat, avocado, cucumber, smelt roe and mayonnaise. Served with French fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit. $16.00
- Shrimp Tempura- 2pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus and Red Pepper. Served with French fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit. $18.00
- Tokyo Sunset- coconut rum, crème de banana, peach schnapps, pineapple juice. $13.00
- Momo Whiskey Sour- perfect harmony of whiskey, peach schnapps, sour mix. $12.00
- Violet Silk Martini- vodka shaken with purple pear and lime juice. $12.00
- Iced Blood Orange- gin with a hint of blood orange and sparkling water. $12.00
- Nigori Mimosa- unfiltered nigori sake, orange juice, grenadine, sparkling water. $12.00
- Japanese Breeze- coconut rum over ice with tart cranberry and pineapple juices. $12.00
- Mojito- rum, sake, simple syrup, fresh limes and mint – available in classic, blood orange, blackberry. $12.00
- Piña Colada- rum, sake, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice – available in classic, strawberry, violet pear. $12.00
- Shochu Squeeze- freshly squeezed juice mixed with a glass of crisp shochu on the rocks – available in grapefruit, orange, lemon. $12.00
Also on offer are an array of sakes, wines and soft drinks!
Reservations are available to book at the 60-day mark. We recommend you make your reservations in advance to avoid disappointment.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook