Disney Reveals Sweet Disney Princess-Themed Treats for World Princess Week
Mark your calendars because August 23, 2021 marks the start of World Princess Week! And, to celebrate, Disney has just revealed all-new Disney Princess-themed treats that will be available at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Disneyland Park – Maurice’s Treats
- Princess Madeleine Trio: Three madeleines dipped in chocolate and features a citrus-flavored madeleine as Belle, a chocolate chip madelenie as Snow White, and a raspberry-flavored madeleine as Aurora.
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
This Disney Princess event is a must for princesses and princes everywhere! Special sweet treats will be provided in addition to a hearty breakfast menu.
As an added bonus, Guests will be invited to a private patio for an exclusive photo op with some of our favorite Disney Princesses. Princess-themed activities will also be provided along with a special keepsake to go home with!
Walt Disney World Celebrates World Princess Week
Disney Springs – Amorette’s Pastisserie
- Tiana Petit Cake: Dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls
Disney Springs – The Ganachery
- Princess Chocolate Bars: Ganache chocolate bars featuring Jasmine, Ariel, and Snow White
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
- Mulan and Rapunzel Cookies: Sugar cookie featuring Mulan or Rapunzel
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Landscapes of Flavor
- Mermaid Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Contempo Cafe
- Cinderella Cupcake: Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, buttercream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin. This one will be available through September 30!
Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Good to Go, Conch Flatts General Store, and Turtle Shack Poolside Snacks
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Snow White Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake with spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Capt. Cook’s and Kona Island
- Moana Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake, toasted coconut mousse, and vanilla buttercream with white chocolate Moana accent piece
Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Everything Pop
- Aurora Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake filled with marshmallow topped with strawberry buttercream, gold chocolate crown, and sprinkles
Disney’s Riviera Resort – Le Petit Cafe
- Belle Cheesecake: Lemon cheesecake with lemon curd in a vanilla tart shell decorated with modeling chocolate to resemble Belle
Disney’s Blizzard Beach – I.C. Expeditions
- Elsa the Snow Queen Cone: Crystalized white chocolate waffle cone, vanilla soft-serve, and spiraled frozen fractals
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Creature Comforts
- Pochontas Dessert: Pineapple banana cake with cream cheese coconut mousse and colored sprinkles glazed in turquoise glaçage and finished with a chocolate gem, chocolate feather, and sugar flower
EPCOT – Block & Hans
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade: Frozen lemonade with cotton candy syrup
EPCOT – Oasis Sweets & Sips
- Mosaic Cookie: Sugar cookies sandwiched with apricot jam and topped with mosaic fondant and chocolate Jasmine
EPCOT – Sunshine Seasons
- Sisters Cupcake: Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
EPCOT – Traveler’s Cafe
- Sisters Cookie: Sugar cookies sandwiched with chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate Elsa and Anna
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Trolley Car Cafe
- Seaside Brownie: Brownie topped with chocolate fudge, graham cracker crumbs, and seaside-themed chocolate
- Merida Cupcake: Yellow cupcake filled with a mixture of green, red, orange, and black sprinkles with green and burnt orange buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and chocolate arrow
Magic Kingdom – Prince Eric’s Village Market
- Mermaid Slushy: Frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tale
Magic Kingdom – Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Cinderella Slipper: White chocolate or milk chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis garnished with fresh berries
I don’t know about you, but I want them all! Might need to start planning a last minute trip to Disney to expereince all these Disney Princess treats myself! Will I see you there?
Want all the tips and tricks on planning a Disney Princess-themd Disney vacation?! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Image/Source Credit: Disney