Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the Starcruiser Hotel
There’s been a lot of news lately regarding the highly anticipated Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel. It may feel a little overwhelming. Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know and compiled it all in one place. What can I say? We like to make things easy for you. Here’s what we know so far.
An official opening date has not been announced at this time, but we do know that it should be in Spring 2022.
The Starcruiser Hotel Is Not Really a Hotel
Well, ok, I mean technically it is a hotel in the sense that it’s a building on land where you sleep at night. But that’s where the similarities end.
The Halcyon Starcruiser is essentially a 2-night “cruise on land” experience. Guests will “board” the Halcyon together and disembark together, just like a traditional cruise at sea. Each Guest will follow a pre-planned itinerary, just like this sample one:
- 1:00 pm – Arrive at terminal
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm – Launch pod to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel
- 1:45 to 2:15 pm – Ship orientation
- 3:00 to 3:30 pm – Light refreshments
- 3:30 to 4:00 pm – Sabacc lessons
- 4:00 to 4:30 pm – Muster
- 4:30 to 5:00 pm – Captain’s reception
- 5:30 to 7:00 p – Dinner with live music
- 7:15 to 7:30 pm – Outer Rim Regalia
- 7:30 to 8:00 pm – Unexpected Story Moment, such as “prove your mettle to join an elite smuggling ring?” or “hide a stowaway to help the Resistance?”
- 8:00 to 8:45 pm – Bridge training
- 8:30 to 8:45 pm – Special Atrium entertainment
Again, this is not a traditional hotel experience. The Starcruiser adventure is meant to be a vacation on its own, or an add-on to a “regular” Disney World vacation.
This Is a 2-Night, All-Inclusive Experience
Guests will experience a 2-night all-inclusive adventure when they board the Halcyon. Similar to a traditional cruise at sea, Guests cannot leave the ship until they “arrive at port” (which in this case, is a planetary excursion to Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios). So what exactly is included with your fare?
Galactic travelers can expect the following to be included in their vacation package:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment where your choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the Starcruiser
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Quick-service meal at Docking Bay Food and Cargo or other select locations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (alcoholic and specialty beverages not included)
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand or MagicBand
Dining Is Included
As mentioned above, dining is included in the cost of your galactic vacation. Meals will be taken in a main dining room (called the Crown of Corellia Dining Room).
Breakfast offerings may include hot and cold small plates, juices, coffee, and blue milk. For lunch, Guests will be offered small plates such as sandwiches, soups, mini flatbreads, salads, and desserts.
Dinner is more of an exciting affair, with live music, Star Wars-inspired dishes, and plenty of fanfare. Guests will be able to select from an early or late seating, depending on availability. A lounge and Captain’s Table (additional cost) will also be available.
There will be three cabin types: Standard Cabin, One Bedroom Galaxy Class Suite, and Two Bedroom Grand Captain Suite. Pricing has not been announced for the Suites yet, but sample pricing for a Standard Cabin has been disclosed:
- 2 Guests per Cabin: $1,209 per guest, per night ($4,809 for the total 2-night voyage)
- 3 Guests per Cabin (two adults and one child): $889 per guest, per night ($5,299 for the total 2-night voyage)
- 4 Guests per Cabin (three adults and one child): $749 per guest, per night ($5,999 for the total 2-night voyage)
Booking for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Since no official opening date has been announced, it’s unclear when booking for the Galactic Starcruiser will become available. Readers are encouraged to keep following MickeyBlog for the most up-to-date news on this out-of-this-world experience!
Be one of the first aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser! Join my waitlist today!
Simply fill out the form below or email me at MLawlor@MickeyTravels.com to be added to my waitlist. Waitlisted clients will be prioritized and will receive their vacation quotes before anybody else! As an agent with MickeyTravels, a PLATINUM Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I specialize in making magical memories. I will be on hand 24/7 to ensure your vacation is nothing short of perfect. I work with ALL Disney destinations, including the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland in California, Aulani in Hawaii, Disney Cruise Line, and Adventures by Disney. Best of all, my planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me via email: MLawlor@MickeyTravels.com or call: 1-603-540-3745. And be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram (@missyandthemagic) for all the latest Disney news and updates.
Image Credit/Source: Disney