Cheshire Cafe at Magic Kingdom Will Reopen on July 26th
We are excited to share the news that another one of our favorite spots to grab a quick snack while at Magic Kingdom will be reopening soon!
As you can see from the image above, the cafe which is near the teacups in Fantasyland has business hours posted beginning on Monday, July 26,2021.
Operating hours look like they will be daily from 9am – 7pm.during peak season. These are reduced to 6:00 pm and eventually 5:30 pm when we get into September.
The café offers limited outdoor seating and is known for having a few popular snacks including Cheshire Cat Tails, Pretzels and Slushies.
Here’s a quick look at the menu below:
- Cheshire Cat Tail. $5.49
- Pepper Jack Pretzel. $6.59
- Curiouser and Curiouser Slushy– Minute Maid© Frozen Premium Lemonade and Fanta© Blue Raspberry topped with Whipped Cream. $5.99
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew- Add a flavored Syrup – Caramel or Vanilla .50 each.. $3.79
- Simply® Orange Juice– $4.99
- Twinings of London® Hot Tea. $3.29
- Freshly Brewed Joffery’s Coffee™– regular or decaf. Add a flavored Syrup – Caramel or Vanilla .50 each. $3.29
- DASANI® Bottled Water. $3.50
It’s so nice to see so many eateries returning to the theme parks! We’ll continue to keep tabs on this and other Magic Kingdom snack spots. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for further news and updates!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook