Highlights and Pocket Guide to Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas
Trying to decide which resort to stay at during your next Walt Disney World vacation? Why not check out Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas?! From it’s location to dining options and so much more, this Atlantic City-themed resort has it all! Check out the highlights of Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas along with pocket guide below:
Highlights of Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
Highlights of staying at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas include:
- BoardWalk Bakery: Guests staying at this resort can enjoy some of the best pastries and treats in all of Walt Disney World.
- Crescent Lake: Guests of Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas can start their date or wind down in the evening with a leisurely stroll around the resort’s Crescent Lake.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf: The resort is located right near this Walt Disney World miniature golf course and walk-ups are always welcome.
- Variety of rooms and sizes: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas offers everything from standard, deluxe rooms to large two-bedroom suites. In addition, Disney Vacation Club studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom villas are also available to all Guests.
- Location: The resort is situated between Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT making it a quick walk for Guests. Ferries are also available to both Walt Disney World Theme Parks and complimentary bus transportation is available to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom.
- Restaurants and Lounges: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn has a variety of restaurants and lounges right on property. And, since it’s located right across Crescent Lake from Disney’s Beach and Yacht Club Resorts, you have even more options just a short walk away. Oh, and did I mention the new BoardWalk Ice Cream Parlor located right onsite?!
The planDisney panel has put together this pocket guide just for Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas. View it on Instagram below or CLICK HERE to download a copy. This guide includes detailed information on all of the resort’s transportation options, dining locations, and much more.
View this post on Instagram
What are your highlights of staying at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your stay at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas or another Walt Disney World Resort Hotel and take advantage of my EXCLUSIVE “Christmas in July” promotion. But, hurry – rooms are limited! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
“Christmas in July” offer exclusively by MickeyTravels – Holly Ramey: Anyone who books a package* with me by July 31, 2021 will receive a gift card or travel credit with your final travel documents! In addition, all packages* booked with me by July 31, 2021 will also be entered to win a FREE MemoryMaker! ($169 value). Simply, fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation.
As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney! I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation must be a minimum of 3 nights with a 3-day ticket
Image/Source Credit: Disney