The Greece Pavilion Favorites Return To The EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
Opa! The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is now open and guests can head to the Greece Pavilion’s Global Marketplace to savor traditional Greek dishes that pair wonderfully with Greek wines. Anyone else have quotes from My Big Fat Greek Wedding floating through their heads? Just me? Ok, then let’s get started!
This popular Global Marketplace can be found near Morocco. I just love the beautiful flowers decorating the food booth!
- Spanakopita – Priced at $4.50
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly) – Priced at $4.50
- Lamb Moussaka – Priced at $7.75
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine – Priced at $6.00
- Skouras Zoe Rosé – Priced at $5.00
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red – Priced at $6.00
- Wine Flight – Priced at $6.50
Select dishes feature Melissa’s Produce.
General Event Details
- Global Marketplaces are open daily July 15 to November 20, 2021 from park open to park close, unless otherwise noted
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some Global Marketplace offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Global Marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
As the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival continues into the fall, it will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” beginning Oct. 1 in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort.
What are you most excited to try? Let me know in the comments below…
Greece Pavilion EPCOT Festival Global Marketplace Credit: MickeyBlog
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As a Travel Planner that specializes in Disney Destinations, I can help you navigate the ever changing climate of Disney vacations. The best part is that my services are complimentary to my clients! Get in touch by filling out the form below, calling toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com , or following me on Facebook!