FIRST LOOK: Japan Marketplace at 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Fest
We’re still making our way around the World Showcase at EPCOT for the 2021 International Food & Wine Festival and I’m pretty partial to this next spot.
The line is starting to fill up over at the Japan Pavilion to try out their festival goodies.
This is always a popular spot for sushi and sake lovers.
Here’s a quick look at this year’s menu:
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and Teriyaki
- Tempura Shrimp Sando: Crunchy Shrimp served with Yuzu Crab, Green Onions and Eel Sauce served on a Bun
- Spicy Hako Sushi: Spicy Tuna and Salmon served Box-style with Red Tempura Crunch and Volcano Sauce
- Kochi Lemon Drop: Vodka, Yuzu, and Lemon Juice garnished with a Lemon Jelly
- Ozeki Platinum Sake: Junmai Daiginjo Refreshingly Dry with a Fruity Flavor
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Urayasu Rice Lager, Orlando, FL
Though we didn’t have time to wait in line this afternoon we’ll definitely be coming back for the Kochi Lemon Drop!
This is another Food & Wine spot where you’ll usually find a line so try to pop earlier in the day!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog into the evening where we’ll be returning to bring you LIVE coverage of Food & Wine.
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook