BREAKING NEWS: New Trailer for ‘Behind the Attraction’ Teases Some Major Backstage Insights
We’ve got some awesome news for fans of Disney attractions! Disney will be releasing 5 episodes of series “Behind the Attractions” which promises to provide guests with incredible behind-the-scenes insights on the planning and operation of your favorite rides.
Behind the Attraction will make its Disney debut on July 21st (with 5 episodes slated to be released at a later date.
The show will focus on some of your favorite vintage rides along with some of Disney’s new headlining attractions to show all that was involved in bringing these magical experiences to life.
Executive producers for the series are Dwayne Johnson, Dany Garcia and Brian Volk-Weiss. Johnson took to social media today to provide a first look at the trailer above.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what guests can expect in the first five episodes thanks to a recent piece by TV Insider:
- Jungle Cruise: You’ll join a for some awesome insights about Jungle Cruise. When Walt came up with the idea for the attraction, it was up to Imagineers to execute his vision building a river and the animatronic animals to inhabit it.
- Haunted Mansion:When Walt Disney developed the attraction, he didn’t know whether it should be scary or funny. It was up to Imagineers to strike the perfect balance.
- Star Tours: Before Galaxy’s Edge there was this thrilling simulator attraction. See how it would go on to influence the fully immersive Star Wars lands that we’ve come to know and love today.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: Go behind the scenes of this eerie ride where you delve into the world of Rod Sterling’s The Twilight Zone series. You’ll also go on to see how the ride has evolved including Disney California Adventure Park’s version as Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Space Mountain: Walt’s vision of Space Mountain was to create something that would simulate space travel and it was up to Imagineer John Hench to make this idea come to life.
Don’t miss Behind the Attraction which will debut on July 21st. Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disney+ news and updates.
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook
Source: TV Insider