Flavors of Florida Coming Next Month To Disney Springs
Disney Springs is is celebrating all things Sunshine State next month with Flavors of Florida. Disney World’s downtown shopping district just revealed details today regarding the event which kicks off on July 6th.
Flavors of Florida will include a selection of Florida-inspired plates, cocktails and even products at 20+ dining and retail locations throughout the property. We expect further details in the weeks ahead but here are a few fun ways to celebrate:
- The Florida Sunshine Collection at Basin
- Orange Blossom Florida Honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Ron Jon Surf Shop®, a Florida-based store
- Watermelon Dole Whip® at Marketplace Snacks
- Florida Rock Shrimp Tacos at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Chocolate Chip Key Lime Cookies and Key Lime Pie Cakes at Gideon’s Bakehouse
- Golden Honey Margarita and Grouper Tacos at City Works Eatery & Pour House
- The Orange Bird Wall—ideal for picture-perfect photos
- Live performances from Florida-based entertainers
We can’t wait to share more of the exciting details with you. In the meantime, readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE from the theme parks each and every week.
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Disney vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook