Explore Eats, Treats, Shopping and More at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that we spent the last week at Disneyland Resort and we have to say that there is SO MUCH going on at Downtown Disney!
Eats, Treats & More:
Let’s start with a quick snapshot of some of the delicious goodies you’ll find at Downtown Disney this Summer.
- Try the handmade ice cream at Salt & Straw where the menu features everything from traditional flavors to some out of this world creations for you to try.
- Snack like they do in the Big Easy with a visit to Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express to try out the seasonal beignets.
- We just can’t get enough of the incredible cupcakes at Sprinkles and one of this month’s specialty cupcakes is the Smore which is filled with a marshmallow center!
- One of the most delightful caramel apples we’ve ever seen is now wowing visitors to Marceline’s Confectionary. Check out these Watermelon Caramel Apples dipped in chocolate.
- Looking to dine al fresco? Then you’ll love La Brea Bakery Cafe, Tortilla Joe’s and Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Speaking of Splitsville Luxury Lanes, they are offering a Watermelon Smash Cocktail and a Ninja Crunch Sushi Roll.
- Tortilla Jo’s is featuring this June a new Baja ceviche along with a strawberry-mint margarita and pineapple mojitos.
- Head to Catal to try out their Skuna Bay Salmon dish.
- Naples is serving up a delightful caprese salad!
- You WILL NOT want to miss the Cuban Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. It makes the perfect lunchtime treats.
Quick Tip: Many locations like Naples Ristorante e Bar and Catal Restaurant offer dining reservations 7-days a week. We recommend you head to the Disneyland app or Disneyland.com.
Most of the items on our foodie list are limited-edition meaning that they won’t be around for long so enjoy while you can!
If you’re looking for the latest summer styles than you’ve come to the right place. Summer shopping is plentiful at Downtown Disney!
- Stock up on adorable Disney-inspired charms at Pandora Jewelry.
- Need some Summer footwear? Make California Sole your first stop!
- Curl Surf – You’ll find the latest in beachwear style at this beloved surf shop.
- Fall in love with the retro-style, Disney-inspired looks at The Disney Dress Shop.
- Don’t forget that June is PRIDE Month! You’ll find awesome PRIDE merchandise from incredible shops like Curl Surf, Sugarboo & Co and World of Disney.
Downtown Disney isn’t all about the food and shopping though. Make sure you take time to explore all that Disney’s shopping district has to offer.
- Anamorphic Art Installations – As you can see from the image above, the popular Mickey Mouse and pals anamorphic art installations are back this summer and have even been updated. The best thing about these displays is that the picture changes as you change your vantage point!
- Selfie Spots- Have your mobile phone at the ready for the awesome selfie stops you’ll find at Downtown Disney. This includes a Spider-Man backdrop and “LOVE, Victor” You’ll find both of these photo ops near Star Wars trading post. Also be on the lookout for the limited edition Cruella-mobile which is on display through August 1, 2021. It’s located at the east end of the shopping district.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disneyland news and updates.
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Disney vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through August of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook