California Is Giving Away a Free Trip to Disneyland Among Other Prizes for Those Who Get Vaccinated
The state of California has just announced their “Vax for the Win” campaign to incentivize vaccinations in the state. Residents who are already vaccinated or receive a vaccination in the near future will be eligible to win a dream vacation to Disneyland along several other prizes.
As mentioned, one of these vacations California is giving away to those who are vaccinated is a trip to Disneyland as part of the “Vax for the Win’s” Golden State Getaway’s category.
With the Discover the Best of Anaheim package, one lucky vaccinated resident of California will receive all the following:
- Four Disneyland Two-Day Park Hopper Tickets
- Four Tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm
- Two-Night Stay at the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort
- Two-Night Stay at the Westin Anaheim Resort
- Two-Night Stay at the Radisson Blu Anaheim
- Dinner for Four at the Anaheim White House – A stylish Italian Anaheim Restaurant
- $500 Gift Card to South Coast Plaza – Home to over 250 boutiques
- Four Anaheim Resort Transportation Five-Day Passes
All residents of the State of California who are 18 and older are automatically entered to enter the Discover the Best of Anaheim prize package as part of the “Vax to Win” campaign.
Other prizes that are being offered as part of California’s “Vax to Win” campaign include:
- A surf vacation to San Diego, CA
- A relaxing spa vacation to Palm Springs, CA
- An action-packed premium Los Angeles, CA experience that includes tickets to watch the Lakes play
- Cash prizes up to $1.5 million as well as weekly $50,000 prizes
Some vaccination sites in California are also giving away free tickets to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor while supplies last. And, to speed up the vaccination process for residents of California, those who get vaccinated now will be given a $50 virtual gift card or one that can be used at Albertson’s or Kroger.
For more details on California’s “Vax to Win” campaign to incentivize all residents being vaccinated, please CLICK HERE.
Now is the time to start planning your Disneyland vacation! Rooms are already very limited for the Fall and going into the Winter. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
Featured Image: Disney