Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs is Having a Luau on May 25th
We’ve got a special dining event that you won’t want to miss. Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs will be throwing a Luau on May 25th at 7pm.
The event was created to pay homage to Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month and will feature traditional Hawaiian-inspired dishes as well as live entertainment.
Guess can expect hula dancers, gourmet food stations, sushi and poke bars, a whole roasted pig, Kahuku Food Truck’s Famous Garlic Shrimp, tasty desserts and craft cocktails. Each guest will even get a lei upon arrival. The restaurant will also be decorated with orchids and Hawaiian rainbow patterns.
You can check out the full menu below:
- Traditional Ahi Poke – limu, Hawaiian salt, inamona, chili
- Korean Style Tako (Octopus) – poke, kimchi, gochujang
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – tomato, cucumber, onion, shiso
- Kanikama (krab) – Cucumber Salad, yuzu, tobiko, QP mayo
- Local Mac Salad “RAINBOW’S”
- Chinatown chilled Ginger Chicken
- Okazuya NAMASU – cucumber, carrot, wakame
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Spicy Salmon Roll
- YellowTail Roll
- California Roll
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Vegetable Roll
- Kahuku Food Truck’s Famous Garlic Shrimp
- Aloha Shoyu Chicken, slow braised chicken
- Peking Duck Long Rice, Morimoto style
- Steamed Snapper, ginger, scallion, shoyu, Chinese parsley
- Morimoto Baby Ribs, hoisin chili
- Portuguese Sausage Fried Rice
- Morimoto Fried Rice
- ‘SPAM musubi
- Kalua Pig
- Roasted Whole Pig
- Kalua pig and cabbage
- Yuzu chutney, hoisin BBQ
- Asian Guacamole, crunchy pork rinds
- Haupia Squares – Pineapple, Mango, Passionfruit, Lychee, Butter Mochi
The cost to attend this fabulous evening filled with delicious food and entertainment is $125 per person (excluding tax and gratuity.) Reservations must be made for groups of three or more.
The festivities kick off on 7pm on May 25, 2021. You can make your reservation here: Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for more Walt Disney World news and updates!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook