An In-Depth Look at the Enchanting, Fairytale-Themed Staterooms on the Disney Wish
Today is an exciting day for Disney Cruise Line fans everywhere as bookings for the all-new Disney Wish have started to open! And, to get us even more excited about booking our first cruise on the Wish, Disney has shared with us some exciting new details on the enchanting, fairytale-themed rooms where all Guests will enjoy sweet dreams every night on their cruise vacation.
Last week, Disney Cruise Line introduced us to the first ever Wish Tower Suite that is located inside one of the ship’s actual funnels! But, there are so many more suites and staterooms available on the Disney Wish that are perfect for every family and budget alike.
Let’s take a closer look on what makes the staterooms on the Disney Wish the most magical and enchanting offerings at sea!
Sweet Dreams with a New Twist on Bedtime Stories
Walt Disney Imagineers have designed the staterooms on the Disney Wish to immerse Guests in their favorite Disney stories. All staterooms are designed to create sweet dreams with features including glittering gold-leafed headboard murals and one-of-a-kind frames pieces of art that have been commissioned just for the Wish.
Staying with the spirit of enchantment, the artwork in each stateroom is inspired our favorite classic and contemporary Disney stories including Cinderella. I mean, “A dream is a wish your heart makes.” Right?!
Just like everything Disney does, every detail on the Disney Wish has been well thought out to tell a story. Staterooms include pixie-dusted furnishing and delicate linen embroidery that reflects the fleet’s signature golden filigree. This design is extended to the ship’s corridors with themed carperting, muted color accent walls, enchanting lighting with unique adornments that Guests are invited to enjoy at their home away from home.
The Dreamy Details for the Disney Wish Staterooms
The Disney Wish will offer a total of 1254 staterooms and most will have a view of the ocean. 70% or 877 of the staterooms will also offer a spacious verandah.
If you are traveling with a larger family or party, there will be a total of 451 connecting doors for adjoining staterooms. In addition, select connecting staterooms will offer connecting verandahs to create one larger than life balcony.
Some highlights of the staterooms on the Disney Wish are:
- Split Bathrooms: The majority of the staterooms will feature Disney Cruise Line’s much-loved split bathroom design that includes a sink and shower in one room with a sink and toilet in another room.
- Bathtubs: If you have small children in your party, you will be delighted to hear that the staterooms with the split-balcony concept will all include a bathtub.
- Enhanced Storage: Guests will have room for all their family AND their belongings with enhanced storage options in each room that include elevated bed frames to give the perfect area to store suitcases and other bulky items.
- Secret Starfields: Above the pull-down beds in staterooms on the Disney Wish is a secret starfield with original artwork that features a constellation of Fairy Godmother overhead.
- Other amenities: All staterooms include a 43-inch TV, USB ports, USB-C ports, large vanity, mini drawer refrigerator, full-length mirror, mini safe hair dryer, privacy divider, queen and pull-out sofa beds, deluxe toiletries, plush robes, and laving bed lines and duvets.
Concierge Staterooms, Suites, and Service
In addition to the Wish Tower Suite in one of the Wish’s funnels, the Disney Wish will offer a whopping 76 concierge staterooms and suites. These options will include:
- Room for Up to Five Guests in ‘Tangled’-themed Staterooms: Concierge staterooms and suites on the Disney Wish will sleep up to five Guests and include spacious living areas, king beds, luxurious finishes, and premium amenities. In addition. most include a private verandah and feature a rich color palette that has been inspired the iconic Disney movie, “Tangled.”
- One Bedroom Concierge Suites: Guests staying in a one bedroom concierge suite will have a separate living room, walk-in closet, two 43-inch TVs, and two bathrooms that include a main bathroom with rain shower, bathtub, and double vanity.
- Staterooms Above the Bridge: The Wish also will offer the first-ever staterooms above the Bridge. These one-of-a-kind accommodations will give Guests extended living areas and jaw-dropping views of the ocean with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the bow of the ship.
Royal Suites Will Have You Like “Sleeping Beauty” on the Disney Wish
Guests on the Disney Wish will also have the option of four Royal Suites that are inspired by the Disney classic, “Sleeping Beauty” with two Princess Aurora Royal Suites and two Briar Rose Royal Suites.
- First-Class Touches and Amenities: Guests staying in one of the four Royal Suites will be able to experience extravagant details, upscale furnishings, and first-class amenities that include a large living area, open dining area, large pantry, and private hot tub on the oversized verandah.
- Two Master Bedrooms: The four Royal Suites on the Disney Wish include two master bedrooms with their own luxurious bathroom that offer a double vanity and either a rain shower or bathtub. There is also a double sleeper sofa in the living room and another bathroom with a shower.
- One or Two Story Options: Each pair of Royal Suites offers either a one or two story option. The two-story Royal Suite includes floor-to-ceiling windows and an elegant spiral staircase with a breathtaking two-deck high stained-glass frieze.
Guests staying in a concierge stateroom or suite on the Disney Wish will be treated to an upgrade experience with dedicated service along with access to exclusive areas and amenities.
The Concierge Lounge on the Disney Wish is more than three times the size of the Lounge on other Disney ships and include a full bar, light bites, an area just or the kids and an outdoor terrace to enjoy some amazing views.
Check out this video for an in-depth view on everything that staterooms and suites on the Disney Wish will offer:
In addition, Concierge Guests will have access to a private sun deck, two whirlpools, a wading pool, lush lounge furniture, a bar, and the services from an exclusive pool deck host.
Want to be the first to book your sailing aboard the Disney Wish or start planning another cruise vacation? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your cruise vacation. EVERY vacation cruise* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me will receive a comprehensive onboard credit as a thank you. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Cruise must be a minimum of three nights