This Disney Wish Virtual Deck Party Takes Us Inside the New Wish Tower Suite and Preps Us for Our First Sailing
The countdown is on! The Disney Wish will set sail on its inaugural voyage June 9, 2022. To get us ready, Disney Cruise Line as just released this Virtual Deck Party to take us inside the all-new Disney Wish Tower suite that was just announced today along with quick clips with social media influencers to give us the best tips and tricks to get us ready to set sail!
Before we get to the Disney Wish Virtual Deck Party, lets recap a few features of Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship that separate it from all other ocean liners at sea.
Guests who set sail on the Disney Wish will be the first to experience several firsts! From the AquaMouse, the first ever Disney attraction at sea, to the first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience, this ship has it all! And, let’s not forget the first and only, adults only Star Wars-themed lounge at sea that will serve up drinks inspired by your favorite Star Wars films.
Earlier today, Disney Cruise Line also introduced us to the Disney Wish Tower Suite that is in one of the ship’s tunnel! This stateroom is a game changer and will sleep up to eight Guests with two bedrooms, children’s room, four and a half bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, and much more. While we were given a bunch of additional information on these one-of-a-kind accommodations earlier today, here is the first look at the suite’s library that actually converts to a bedroom!
The Disney Wish Virtual Deck Party below features the following influencers talking about various subjects to get you ready for your magical voyage at sea including:
- Courtney Quinn will show you the perfect outfits for your travel day, deck party, port adventures and more so you know what to pack
- Keiko Lynn showcases the perfect makeup look to make your entrance in the the Disney Wish’s Grand Hall
- Jenny Flake shares a recipe for White Chocolate Cinnamon Snowmen Cookies to get you ready to dine at the “Frozen” themed restaurant on board
- My Nguyen teaches us out to stir up a Dragon Fruit Summer Breeze Cocktail so we can start dreaming of those refreshing boat drinks at sea
- Sally Kim shows us a simple craft so we can do now to be ready to have some fun in the sun
- Jeanette Kaplun gives a quick recap on the different kids only, adults only, and family spaces aboard the Disney Wish
- Tommy Bracco shows off some awesome dance moves so we are ready to rock during the first deck party on the Disney Wish
Now, with out further delay, let’s get the party stated with our first-ever Disney Wish Virtual Deck Party:
Bookings for the Disney Wish will begin to open next week in phases depending on your Castaway Club membership level as well as the number your previous Disney Cruise Line sailings. General bookings will open May 27, 2021.
Want to be the first to book your sailing aboard the Disney Wish or start planning another cruise vacation? Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your cruise vacation. EVERY vacation cruise* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me will receive a comprehensive onboard credit as a thank you. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Cruise must be a minimum of three nights
Image/Source Credit: Disney