Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland Has Released New Menu!
We’ve got some exciting news for all you fans of the Blue Bayou Restaurant located in New Orleans Square in Disneyland. This beloved restaurant which allows you to dine alongside the waterways of Pirates of the Caribbean will be officially reopening on May 27th with reservations opening up on May 18th!
The restaurant will also begin serving alcohol upon reopening meaning Disneyland’s longstanding stance as a teetotal park has come to an end!
The restaurant has just revealed their brand new menu (cocktails included!) and we are so excited to share a first look with you!
- Signature Gumbo- Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Tomatoes, Okra, Jasmine Rice, Green Onions. $7.00
- House Salad- Baby Greens, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Candied Pecans, Dried Fruit, Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Sherry Vinaigrette. $7.00
- Grilled Heirloom Jumbo Asparagus- Tasso Ham and Green Apple Vinaigrette, Cajun Cheddar, Corn Bread Crumbles. $13.00
- Jambalaya- Jumbo Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Chicken, Tasso Ham, Creole Rice, Spiced Tomato Jus. $36.00
- Cauliflower Steak and Grits- Romanesco Sauce, Mushroom Chips, Cajun Cheddar, and Shishito Chimichurri. $29.00
- Skuna Bay Salmon- Cajun-style Brown Butter, Heirloom Carrots and Wilted Greens, Jasmine Rice, and Huckleberry Viniagrette. $43.00
- Monte Cristo Sandwich- Turkey, Ham, and Swiss, served with Crème Anglaise, Seasonal Preserve and Seasonal Fruit. $29.00
- Citrus Chicken- Spanish-style Marinade, Jasmine Rice, Heirloom Carrots and Wilted Greens, and Roasted Shallot Demi. $35.00
- Petite Filet and Cold Water Lobster Tail*- Country Mashed Potatoes, Heirloom Carrots and Wilted Greens, and Charred Onion-Bourbon Demi. $52.00
- 8-Layer Chocolate and Hazelnut Cake- Chantilly Cream and Macaron $9.00
- Vanilla-Bourbon Crème Brûlée- with Macerated fresh Berries, Vanilla Bean Chantilly and Madeleines. $9.00
Kids’ Create-Your-Own Entrées (choose one)
- Chicken Breast- served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. $10.00
- Chef’s Beef Specialty- served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. $13.00
- Mickey’s Cheesy Macaroni- served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. $9.00
Kids’ Create-Your-Own Selections (choose two)
- Vegetable Crudités
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Whole-Grain Pasta with Marinara
- Seasonal Fruit
- Mashed Potatoes
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger.
Featured Wine By the Glass
- Miner Family Winery, Chardonnay, Napa Valley. 5oz $11
- J. Wilkes, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles Highlands District, CA. 5oz $11
- Sparkling Wine- Le Grand Courtâge, Blanc de Blancs Brut Grand Cuvée, France. Glass $10 | Bottle $40
- Wine Tasting Selection- Duckhorn Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley. 3oz $7 | 5oz $13
- Far Niente, Chardonnay, Napa Valley. 3oz $12.50 | 5oz $24
- Flowers Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast. 3oz $11 | 5oz $21
- Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley. 3oz $21 | 5oz $41
- Hurricane Cocktail- Bacardi Reserva Ocho Rum, Myers’s Original Dark Rum, Simply® Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Purée, Grenadine and Lime Juice, Luxardo Maraschino Cherry and Orange garnish. $15.00
- Abita Amber Lager- Covington, LA (4.5% ABV). $11.50
- Karl Strauss® Boat Shoes Hazy IPA- San Diego, CA (7.2% ABV). $11.50
- 31 Royal Street Signature Julep– a refreshing blend of Watermelon and Citrus, with a bouquet of Mint and Basil. $5.50
- Louisiana Lemonade- Minute Maid® Lemonade, Sprite®, Mango, Raspberry, served with a souvenir glow cube. $7.75
- Mint Julep- served with a souvenir glow cube.$8.00
- Assorted Fountain Beverages- Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Fanta® Orange, Barq’s® Root Beer, and Iced Tea
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee®
- Assorted Twinings of London® Teas
- Hot Chocolate
Know Before You Go
Thinking about dining at Blue Bayou during your next Disney World visit? There are a few things to be mindful of:
- Reservations: Open on May 18th. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days before your visit. Same day reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy- You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel timely and are a no show, the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged $10 per person. You can cancel online using the Disneyland App.
- Check in for Dining Reservations- Maximize your time—and minimize your contact with others—by checking in for dining reservations at select table-service restaurants via the app.
- Valid Park Admission Required- A valid Disneyland ticket and Park Pass reservation is required to dine at Blue Bayou.
Best of luck for those looking to make reservations. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us here at MickeyBlog for further news and updates!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World packages are currently available through Summer of 2022! Book your getaway with ME before the end of May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook