Gideon’s Bakehouse Halloween Hand Pies Available For A Limited Time
Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs (their first first Flagship store) seems like the perfect place for one of Disney’s Halfway to Halloween takeover treats! The store itself is mysterious and the cookies are sinfully delicious. So for a limited time a selection of their dreadfully good confections will masquerade themselves as hand pies.
The flaky, buttery pie crust hides a delicious surprise inside. Split one open (or dive in with a bite) and you’ll find a handmade Gideon’s Bakehouse Chocolate Chip Cookie baked inside.
Gideon’s Bakehouse Hand Pies are only available for a limited time from May 10 through May 12. You’ll find Gideon’s Bakehouse in The Landing section of Disney Springs.
Gideon’s Bakehouse has an incredibly large following of fans. They are best known for their “almost half pound” cookies that they spend 24 hours making from scratch! Plus, they offer incredibly tasty cake slices and extraordinary iced drinks.
Did you know that each morning they offer the super popular Coffee Cake Cookie and in the evening visitors can indulge their sweet tooth in a a Hot Cookie Hour? Yum!
Gideon’s Bakehouse Tips When Visiting:
Here are some important things to remember when visiting this incredibly popular Disney Springs destination:
- They open at 10 am, but the line typically begins to form at 9 am, when the parking garage opens.
- Once the line gets too long they switch over to a Virtual Queue so that you are free to enjoy your day exploring Disney Springs and they return when you receive a text from Gideon’s.
- During the weekends the virtual queue can be implemented prior to opening.
- When you receive your return text you can re-join the queue to enter the store which can take somewhere around 15 minutes.
- The virtual queue itself can average around 2 hours on regular weekdays (weekends are more like 5 hours)
- The virtual queue usually closes around 6 to 7pm each day
Heading to Disney Springs for #HalfwayToHalloween? Make sure you swing by The Ganachery for the Hocus Pocus Cauldron Cocoa Bombs!
Gideon’s Bakehouse Halloween Hand Pies Credit: Disney
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can help you navigate the ever changing climate of Disney travel. The best part is that my services are complimentary to my clients! Get in touch by filling out the form below, calling toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com , or following me on Facebook!