Re-Opening Date Announced for Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
Exciting news this morning. Walt Disney World has announced the re-opening date for another Disney Resort Hotel! Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is now accepting arrivals beginning July 2. Guests have been enjoying Disney’s Boardwalk Villas since Walt Disney World re-opened last year so it’s nice to see the rest of this beautiful Resort available again soon.
This is just the latest re-opening announcements from Walt Disney World that include:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort for arrivals beginning May 30
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for arrivals beginning June 6
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for arrivals beginning in late July
The following offerings and experiences are currently available at this Disney Resort hotel. Hours of operation will be provided during your stay.
- Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable)
- Pizza Window
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Screen Door General Store
- Poolside Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Fitness Center
- Community Hall
- Sports Courts
- Bus transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Magic Kingdom park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and the Disney Springs area
- Bus transportation is available from this hotel to Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, but Guests will need to transfer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- The Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas are available to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Watercraft transportation is available to take Guests from this Disney Resort hotel to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Beach Club Villas and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Re-Opening Date For Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Credit: Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2021 and 2022! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!