Disneyland Park Passes NOW Available
We’ve got some very exciting news for all of our West Coast Disney friends! As of this morning, Disneyland Park Pass Reservations are official open for booking for dates starting April 30 2021!
As you can see from the infographic above, booking at the moment is limited to those with existing Disneyland tickets. Those looking to purchase NEW tickets can do so beginning on April 15, 2021.
What Are Park Passes?
For those unfamiliar, Disneyland Park Passes are now a MANDATORY part of the planning process for those visiting the theme parks. Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, Disneyland will be regulating the number of guests that visit the park each day.
In order to monitor this, guests are now required to make a park pass reservation IN ADDITION TO having a valid Disneyland theme park ticket. If you do not have both a ticket and a park pass you will not be allowed into the theme park.
It’s also important to note that park passes will sell out (like a dining reservation) so its important to check availability before planning your visit and book in your passes as soon as possible.
Check Park Pass Availability First
Before your buy your ticket or book your Disneyland Hotel stay, it is recommended that you FIRST check theme park pass availability. If there aren’t passes available on the day you were planning on visiting the parks, you will not be allowed to enter.
The image above provides an example of what the availability calendar looks like. As you can see, since passes just opened up this morning, all parks still have availability.
However, we may see things start to book up quickly when reservations open up on the 15th. You can access the LIVE version of the Disneyland Park Pass Availability Calendar here.
How Do I Book My Park Passes?
Disneyland has worked hard to make the process as streamlined as possible. The first step is to make sure that you have a disneyland.com account.
Then you can following the four quick and easy steps above to make your reservations. You can find a link to make a Park Pass Reservation here.
A Few Other Details To Be Mindful Of
There are a few other things that you’ll want to be aware of when making your park pass reservations.
- California Residents ONLY – First of all, initial reservations are ONLY open to California residents (due to COVID-19 restrictions) and there is a limited of no more than three households per reservation.
- Park Hoppers – Guests with Park Hopper tickets should make a Park Pass reservation for the FIRST park that you want to visit each day. You can then hop to the next park after 1pm.
- Modifications/Cancellations – Theme park reservations CANNOT be modified (so make your selections carefully.) However, they can be cancelled.
- Last-minute Availability – We have seen this a bit at Disney World but Disneyland may occasionally add additionally park pass availability to dates that previously appeared as sold out. However, there is no guarantee that this will happen and it is always recommended that you book your park passes well in advance!
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Disneyland reopening news and updates. Here are a few other dates you’ll want to be mindful of:
- April 15th: Disneyland theme park tickets go on sale
- April 29th: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel will reopen for overnight guests
- April 30th: Disneyland theme parks officially open for those with valid park pass reservations.
- June 4th: Official opening date of Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Disneyland theme parks reopen on April 30, 2021! Book yourstay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook!