New Food and Beverage Options Arrive for Just In Time for Disneyland’s Reopening
Earlier today, I covered the new food and beverage options that arrived at Walt Disney World for this month. Now, I am excited to share with you all the new food and beverage options that are available at Disneyland this month – just in time for the much-anticipated reopening!
Blue Bayou in Disneyland Park to Serve Alcohol Upon Reopening
As we reported yesterday, a second spot in Disneyland Park will be serving alcohol. While Blue Bayou will not be reopening when the Parks reopen on April 30, once it does, its menu will have new additions that will enhance Blue Bayou’s overall culinary experience.
Beverages that will be on the menu include wine, beer, and the New Orleans Staple, a Hurricane! There will also be a new celebration wine package. In addition, you can pair all the new beverage options with the restaurant’s menu items including the popular Surf & Turf. New, seasonal takes on their Mint Julep non-alcoholic beverage.
Keep it her with MickeyBlog has we will be the first to let you know when a reopening date for Blue Bayou in Disneyland Park is announced!
New Snacks, Treats, and Drinks at Downtown Disney
While I know there will be all kinds of new snacks, treats, and drinks to try out once both Disneyland Parks reopen later this month, there are currently all sorts of new options to try at Downtown Disney in the meantime:
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Cart
- Pickle Corn Dog: The Pickle Corn dog consists of a Panko-crusted dill pickle corn dog served with a side of peanut butter. This is an interesting one! Would you try it?
- Linguini and Kale Pesto Salad: In honor of Earth Day, Ballast Point is offering this dish made of linguini, house-made kale and walnut pesto, sun dried tomato, arugula, and pecorino with lemon zest. It will be available from April 22 to April 25, 2021.
Earl of Sandwich
- Le Frenchy Sandwich: Available for a limited-time, the Le Frenchy Sandwich features smoked ham, brie, and mustard sauce on Earl of Sandwich artisan bread.
Salt & Straw
For 2021, Straw and Salt in Downtown Disney will offer a variety of flavors based on some of our favorite childhood cereals including the following:
- Pots of Gold & Rainbows: Whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains upon mountains of rainbow marshmallows
- OffLimits’ Dash Cold Brew Cocoa Crisps: Coffee and dessert at the same time?! Yes with this flavor consisting of cold brew ice cream swirled with malty fudge and coffee and cocoa spheres covered in salty chocolate bark.
- Peanut Butter Crunch Munch: This dairy-free option is made of a starchy oat ice cream with peanut butter coated cereal clusters and finished with a peanut butter swirl.
- Snap ‘N Crackle Marshmallow Treats: Brown butter treats pressed and toasted with marshmallow into a lacy Florentine in a rich. malty graham ice cream.
- Cornflake Cookies with Marionberry Jam: This flavor is made with house-made marionberry jam with malty cereal-flecked ice cream and crumbled brown butter sugar cookies.
I don’t know what I am more excited about – Disneyland reopening this month or all of these tasty new food and beverage options! What about you?
Let’s start planning your visit to a Disneyland! Get on my VIP list to be the first to purchase your Disneyland tickets! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by April 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney