April 2021 Brings Us a Bunch of New Food And Drink Options to Walt Disney World
Happy April! As we welcome in this new month, I am excited to share several new food and beverage items Guests will be able to sink their teeth into and quench their thirst with this month at Walt Disney World. From a new Flamingo Cupcake to return of a popular brunch, April 2021 is looking to be magical and delicious!
New Food and Drinks Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for April 2021
As Disney’s Animal Kingdom ramps up to celebrate Earth Day and Month, a bunch of new food and drink options have arrived. Let’s check them out below!
Restaurantosaurus – Mobile Order Available
- Sea Turtle Cupcake: Available from today through April 29, 2021, the Sea Turtle Cupcake features a graham cracker cupcake, key lime pie filling, and guava gelée with vanilla buttercream topped with a fruit snack sea turtle.
- Crave the Wave Cocktail: A delicious blend of vodka, curaçao, and lemonade – and then topped with a lemon wheel make up the new Crave the Wave Cocktail. It is available through April 29, 2021
- Honey Bee Cupcake: The Honey Bee Cupcake consists of orange cake, honey Bavaria filling, and honey frosting then topped with a white chocolate honeycomb. It is also available through April 29, 2021 at Creature Comforts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
Satu’li Canteen – Mobile Order Available
- Kiwi Margarita: After taking flight on Flight of Passage in Pandora, enjoy the Kiwi Margarita featuring kiwi flavored beverage syrup with lime, sour, and tequila. The Kiwi Margarita is available through April 29, 2021.
Isle of Java
- Cotton Top Lagoon: The Cotton Top Lagoon blends frozen blue raspberry with lemonade and then is topped with a wave of cotton candy. It is available in Disney’s Animal Kingdom from today through April 29, 2021.
- Red Crowned Crane: Consisting of frozen Coke and Cherry Coke, the Red Crowned Crane is then topped with strawberry cotton candy and is available leaded or unleaded. (With or without rum!) It is available through April 29, 2021.
- The Loggerhead: Sour Apple Sprite with a green sugar-rim, sour fruit snack worms, and a glow cube make up the Loggerhead that is available through April 29, 2021.
Flame Tree Barbecue – Mobile Order Available
- Flamingo Cupcake – My personal favorite of all the new food and beverage options to arrive at Walt Disney World for April 2021 has to be this Flamingo Cupcake! It is made of strawberry cake that is filled with strawberry compote and topped with guava frosting and strawberry crisp pearls with a sugar flamingo. It is available through April 29, 2021
- The Loggerhead: The Loggerhead from above is also available at Flame Tree Barbecue through April 29, 2021.
Thirsty River Bar
- First Magnitude Draft – Honey Bee Citrus Blonde 2021: Refreshing and balanced beer brewed with honey for a satisfying sweet finish and hint of orange zest. The First Magnitude Draft is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park from April 18 to April 24, 2021.
- Mother Earth: Celebrate Earth Month at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park with a Mother Earth. It consists of gin and infused tea and then garnished with mint and lemon peel and is available now through April 29, 2021.
- The First Magnitude Draft is also available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park from April 18 to April 24, 2021.
New “Soul” Inspired Drink Comes to EPCOT
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Half Note Float: Inspired by the hit Disney-Pixar film, the Half Note Float features layered Fanta Strawberry, Minute Maid Lemonade, and Fanta Blue Raspberry slushy with vanilla ice cream and half note white chocolate garnish.
New and Returning Food Options Coming to Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mobile Order Available
- Earth Bee Hive Cake: Take a ride on the Monorail to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to try the Earth Day Bee Hive Cake. It is available from April 6 to April 22, 2021 and is made of buttermilk-honey chiffon cake with crunchy almond mousse and covered in toasted meringue.
Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Brunch: Brunch has returned to Olivia’s Cafe every Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 am to 2 pm. Guests are invited to enjoy all the classic brunch entrées and specialty cocktails as well as Olivia’s signature Chicken and Waffles, Banana Break French Toast, and Crab Cake-Eggs Benedict.
Let us know in the comments below what you are most excited to try this April 2021 at Walt Disney World!
Let’s start planning your visit to a Disney Destination! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked EXCLUSIVELY with me by April 15, 2021 will receive a Disney Gift Card as a thank you with your final travel documents. In addition, one lucky client will receive a FREE MemoryMaker ($169 value). As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney!. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney