Disney Updates Park Pass Terminology Releases List Of Qualifying Hotels
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that yesterday we shared the news that Disney World Park Passes have completely sold out during the busy Spring Break period. With the news that park passes are no longer available from March 13 – 19 also comes the news that Disney is cleaning up some of the terminology regarding its parks pass system, specifically when it comes to qualifying hotels.
Availability varies depending on whether your are an offsite guest, an onsite guest or an annual passholder. Disney is now getting much more specific about what “Disney Resort Guests” means and have added a link of qualifying Select Resort Hotels.
The list is as follows:
Theme Park Reservation Eligibility for Hotel Guests
If you booked an upcoming stay at one of the following hotels, you can review theme park reservation availability for “Select Resort Hotels”: As you would expect all of the Walt Disney World Resorts are on this list. These are as follows: Disney Resort Hotels
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
In addition, Disney World also extends the “Select Resort” Park Pass Privilege to those staying at a handful of properties that aren’t owned by Disney but that Disney has a relationship with. This includes the Swan & Dolphin as well as a handful of other local properties and Disney Springs area hotels. Here’s a look at the list.
Other Walt Disney World Resort Area Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Shades of Green
The park pass reservation system is constantly in a state of flux and we suspect that as availability continues to become more and more limited as people are travelling more revisions will happen.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook