ON SALE NOW: Tickets For A Touch Of Disney At Disney California Adventure
Today is the day Disney friends! Ticketys are NOW ON SALE for A Touch of Disney a special culinary event giving guests special access to Disney California Adventure along with a delectable array of eats and treats! This is the perfect way for those who have been missing sights, sounds and tastes of Disneyland Resort to one again experience the magic (but without the rides and attractions.)
Bring you appetites to this awesome offering which will take place at Disney California Adventure beginning on March 18,2021. The event will take place on select Thursdays and Mondays from 12pm to 8pm. The cost to attend is $75.00 for ALL GUESTS ages 3 and up!
Head over to www.disneyland.com to sign up for the virtual queue! Right now wait times to get tickets are over an hour long.
What does the Ticket Cover?
- Parking for the experience at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure beginning at 11:30 AM
- A $25 A Touch of Disney Dining Card redeemable for food and nonalcoholic beverages at select dining locations within the Disneyland Resort (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol purchases)*
- Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during day of the experience. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required.
Note: there will be no admission tickets available for purchase at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
A Touch Of Disney Highlights
Get ready to dine, shop and unwind in an iconic setting.
Anticipate a variety of offerings for all ages, including:
- Delectable Dishes
Bring an appetite! You’ll discover an array of classic and specialty menu items from around the Disneyland Resort available for purchase at our open-air Marketplaces and at select alfresco dining locations. View our Food & Merchandise Guide (coming soon) to explore which locations accept mobile orders.
- Scrumptious Snacks
Treat yourself to something yummy. Carts from around the Disneyland Resort will have all sorts of goodies available for purchase—think DOLE Whip® treats churros, popcorn, ice cream novelties and more.*
- Must-Have Merchandise
Browse to your heart’s content. Select shops will be open and carrying the latest and greatest gear, apparel and accessories.
- Unique Photo Ops
Go ahead and strike a pose. Our photographers will be on hand to capture memorable moments as you stroll through the experience.
- Surprise Character Sightings
Keep your eyes peeled. You never know who may pop by to give Guests like you a fun (and socially distanced) wave hello.
Experience elements—including, but not limited to food and beverage offerings, shopping opportunities, Character sightings and services—are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
Earlier this month we shared with you a look at the awesome MENUS prepared especially for the A Touch of Disney event. We recommend you check those out HERE. The list of participating restaurants are as follows:
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats (Mobile Order)
- Award Wieners (Mobile Order)
- Bayside Brews (Mobile Order)
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Buena Vista Popcorn
- California Craft Brews (New Mobile Order)
- Cappuccino Cart (New Mobile Order)
- Cappuccino Cart (New Mobile Order)
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining
- Chili Cone Queso (New Mobile Order)
- Cluck-A-Doodle_Moo (New Mobile Order)
- Cocina Cucamonga (Mobile Order)
- Cozy Cone Motel
- D-Lish (New Mobile Order)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Golden Dreams (New Mobile Order)
- Grizzly Peak Churro Cart (near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail)
- LA Style (New Mobile Order)
- Lamplight Lounge
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co. (Mobile Order)
- Pixar Pier Popcorn Cart
- Poultry Palace
- Rita’s Baja Blenders (Mobile Order)
- Smokejumpers Grill (Mobile Order)
- Sonoma Terrace (Mobile Order)
- Uncork California (New Mobile Order)
- Willie’s Churro
Contactless Ways To Keep You Safe:
Disney makes it easy to maintain social distancing requirements with NEW contactless tools to make your visit a breeze. This includes:
- Contactless Payment Via the Disneyland Mobile App- We encourage you to take advantage of mobile order on the Disneyland mobile app for added convenience and promote contactless payment.
- Mobile check-in – If you have a confirmed reservation at Lamplight Lounge or Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining, you’ll receive a push notification on the Disneyland mobile app when your check-in window arrives. Scan your QR code near the restaurant’s entrance; there’s no need to visit the host stand. You will be seated once your entire party has arrived.
- Mobile walk-up – While dining reservations are highly recommended, you can also add yourself to the mobile walk-up list (subject to availability) for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining using the Disneyland mobile app. If you don’t find walk-up list availability right away, you can check estimated wait times and look for reservations that may be available later in the day.
In addition, many of Disney California Adventure’s retail outlets will be open to guests. These are as follows:
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- The Collector’s Warehouse
- Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop
- Elias & Co.
- Julius Katz & Sons
- Kingswell Camera Shop
- Knick’s Knacks
- Off the Page
- Ramone’s House of Body Art
- Rushin’ River Outfitters
- Sarge’s Surplus Hut
- Seaside Souvenirs
- Trolley Treats
- WEB Suppliers
Here are some other important tidbits you’ll want to know for your Touch of Disney visit:
- Temperature & Security Screening – All Guests are required to undergo temperature and security screenings prior to attending A Touch of Disney. Guests will undergo temperature screenings at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure prior to going through security check. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be directed to an additional location for rescreening. A Guest with a temperature of 100.4 F or above—in addition to everyone in the Guest’s traveling party—will not be allowed entry.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing. Coverings must be made with two-layers of breathable material, fully cover nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snuggly and comfortable on the side of the face, be secure with ties or ear loops.
- There is a limit of 8 tickets per person per experience date.
- No tickets are required for guests Under 3.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Admission tickets are good from 12:00pm – 8:00pm.
- The A Touch of Disney Gift Card you get with your purchase can only be used toward the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- For PhotoPass you can scan your admission ticket into the app to access photos captured during your visit.
- The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure will open for the event starting at 11:30am.
- Event access will be from the dedicated walkway at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure.
- Sip & Savor passes cannot be used at this event.
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook