Magnolia Terrace Outdoor Kitchen Is Serving Up Comfort Food
Magnolia Terrace (The American Adventure)
If you are visiting the 2021 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival then you’ll need to head all the way back to American Adventure pavilion to try out the Magnolia Terrace Outdoor Kitchen. The menu items are sure to give you a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream
- Pecan Praline
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
General Event Details
- Kitchens are open daily March 3 through July 5, 2021 from Park Open to Park Close
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some outdoor kitchen offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
Magnolia Terrace Outdoor Kitchen Credit: MickeyBlog and Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are many magical packages available for 2021 AND 2022! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!