Jardin de Fiestas Serves Up a Garden Party at Flower & Garden
It’s a Jardin de Fiestas indeed! We can’t think of a better term for the 2021 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival than “garden party”!
The Festival launched today and MickeyBlog is bringing you firsthand details from this gorgeous event!
Over 20 Outdoor Kitchens are serving up sweet treats, savory delights and some creative tasty beverages!
Jardin de Fiestas
Jardin de Fiestas at the Mexico pavilion is a returning favorite to the Flower & Garden Festival. Let’s check out this year’s offerings.
- Tostada de Conchinita: Braised pork on a crispy corn tortilla with black beans topped with pickled onions, mango-habanero relish, and oregano
- Taco Vampiro: Braised beef on a corn tortilla with crispy grilled monterey jack cheese and salsa ranchera
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based ground chorizo on fried corn dough with black beans and avocado mousse
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazon de Agave Blanco Tequila, passion fruit puree, lime juice, Nixta corn liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a hibiscus flower salt rim
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, lettuce juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, lime juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a sprig of thyme
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal lager with citrus notes made with Caribbean seawater and served with an elderflower liqueur floater
Food items cost around $7.00 and beverages are $11.75 – $12.50. A smaller $6.50 version of the craft beer is also available.
The 2021 Taste of EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is open today through July 5. The Festival features much more than just food and is included with your Disney park ticket and EPCOT park reservation!
Keep an eye on MickeyBlog for all the Flower & Garden details, coming at you live today!
Considering a Disney vacation but aren’t sure where to start? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, I would love to help you make the most of your Disney vacation! I’m happy to help you with everything from date selection to dining reservations. Together, we will create an itinerary that gives you and your loved ones magical memories for years to come. All of my planning services are 100% FREE to you! You can fill out the quote form below, contact me via my Facebook page, or email me at andra@MickeyTravels.com. I’d love to help you get back to the magic!