Reservations For Disney Junior Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine NOW Open
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog, you’ll know that earlier this week, we shared the exciting news that the Disney Junior character breakfast was returning to Hollywood & Vine! Today, we are pleased to let you know that reservations have officially opened!
Reservations are available for breakfast slots beginning on March 22nd.
We popped over to our My Disney Experience account and noticed that new hours, pricing and availability is now available for the morning Disney Junior breakfast experience. However, we do want to le you know that slots are filling up QUICKLY. The soonest we could get a breakfast reservation was for Sunday, March 28th.
If you’ll be visiting Walt Disney World from the end of March – April and would like to take advantage of the Hollywood & Vine breakfast, we recommend you make your reservations NOW!
For those unfamiliar with this breakfast offering, guests can enjoy an a la carte menu while snapping photos of some of your favorite Disney Junior friends! Though Disney hasn’t specifically outlined the characters that will be at Disney Junior Breakfast, past characters have included Vampirina, Jake, Doc McStuffins and Handy Manny just to name a few!
Disney Junior Play n’ Dine Breakfast Menu
The cost for the Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine is $42 per adult (plus tax and gratuity) and $27 per child.
- Caramel Monkey Bread
- Mini Muffins
- Honey Butter
- Toasted Open-faced Salmon Bagel- Hand-sliced House-cured Salmon on Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese, Shaved Red Onions, Sliced Tomatoes, and Capers
- Hazelnut Spread-stuffed French Toast- Hazelnut Spread, Bananas, and Caramel Bananas Foster Syrup served with choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- House-made Pancake Stack- Stack of four Pancakes, Maple Syrup, Powdered Sugar, and Fresh Berries served with choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Four-Egg Scramble (Plant-based Eggs Available)- Served with H&V Potato Hash, Tomato Jam, and choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Four-Egg Cheese Omelet- Swiss, Smoked Gouda, Cheddar- Swiss, Smoked Gouda, and Cheddar served with H&V Potato Hash, Tomato Jam, and choice of Bacon or Country Sausage
- Plant-based Egg Frittata- Plant-based Eggs, Fire-roasted Vegetables, Shaved Fennel, and Plant-based Sour Cream served with H&V Potato Hash and Tomato Jam
Kids’ Entrées (choose one)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Mickey Waffle
- Plain Yogurt
- Froot Loops, Corn Flakes, Rice Crispies, Cheerios
Kids’ Sides (choose two)
- Oven-roasted Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit Cup
- Country Sausage
We think its a terrific sign that we are seeing more popular table service offerings start to open up! Guests, should note that as of going to print Disney Plans still remain off-sale going into 2022. Keep following along with us and we promise to let you know if that changes. Also be mindful that due to social distancing requirements the characters present at the Disney Junior breakfast will remain 6 feet apart from guests!
Get a Jumpstart On Your Travel Plans And Get A FREE Disney Gift Card!
Have you heard the news!? Walt Disney World vacation packages are currently available through June 2022! Book your 2022 stay with ME through May of 2021 and I’ll throw in a Disney Gift Card!* Plus 1 lucky family will be picked each month to receive a special in-room delivery from Disney Floral & Gifts! Simply fill out my form below to get your FREE, no obligation quote!
With new policies and procedures in place for next year, there’s never been a better time to work with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner who can help you navigate through Disney World’s new way of doing things! Just fill out my form HERE to get your FREE, no-obligation quote. Alternatively, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook!