The Walt Disney World Resort is Now Hiring for Bus Driver Positions
The Walt Disney Resort is now hiring for Bus Driver Positions. Schedules and start times are subject to vary. Take a look at the listing below.
The Walt Disney World® Resort is recruiting Transportation Bus Drivers who are positive, dependable and focused on maintaining the safety of our guests as they travel throughout multiple routes within our parks and resorts. As a part of our passionate team, you would be expected to observe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other state and local traffic laws, and meet Department of Transportation Physical Standards.
A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is not necessary to be considered for the Transportation Bus Driver role, but will be required if hired into the role. If selected, you will receive paid training to obtain your CDL and the cost of the CDL will be reimbursed by the company. Candidates must obtain/have a valid Florida Driver’s License to begin the CDL process.
Transportation Bus Drivers receive a starting rate of $17.00/hourly
- Maintain safety of our guests while operating vehicles, including buses and passenger vans
- Conduct vehicle inspections, which include a high level of memorization
- Take ownership during emergency situations
- Greet and provide a warm welcome to our guests as they board the vehicle
- Spiel and communicate with guests over a microphone to provide safety and other information
- Knowledge of all routes & roadways to all destinations within the Walt Disney World Resort, including Theme Parks, Waterparks, Resort Hotels, and Disney Springs
- Routes often change with short notice due to Guest demand
- Safely drive in various environments including pedestrians, wildlife, and other Guest vehicles in different lighting scenarios & inclement weather
- Assist guests with boarding:
- Operate an accessibility lift
- Push & pull wheelchairs
- Involves lifting, bending, stooping, and twisting while using belts and straps to secure the guests to provide a safe ride
- Load/unload Electronic Convenience Vehicle (ECV) and folding strollers
- Interact with a professional motor vehicle software system
- Responsible for keeping vehicles clean and presentable at all times
- Prolonged standing to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in outdoor settings during different weather conditions
Disney Parks has implemented several new and enhanced safety measures based on guidance from health and government authorities. These measures include but are not limited to increased cleanliness and disinfection, health screening and prevention support, physical distancing and capacity measures, and cast member training.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? 2020 packages are now once again available for booking and 2021 packages are now open! Fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Contact me today at MickeyTravels for your FREE, no obligation quote for a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures By Disney vacation! My magical planning services are included at no extra cost. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook and Instagram.