Awesome Ways to Celebrate DVCs 30th Anniversary
We are all my Disney Vacation Club Members!? You guys have ALOT to celebrate in 2021 which marks the 30th anniversary of DVC! Disney is kicking off this year long celebration with a whole host of awesome members only perks and also a special performance!
Ryan March hosts We Go On a special streaming musical event that was created especially for Disney Vacation Club Members. This special event features uplifting entertainment and inspired performances including a moving rendition of “it’s a Small World.” by Keala Settie who recently appeared in The Greatest Showman. EPCOT fan favorites Voices of Liberty are also sure to dazzle with their a cappella magic!
Check out the clip below for a link to the full video:
As you can see form the clip above Keala Settle even took the time to share the special meaning behind the song “it’s a small world’ just before her emotive performance of the Disney classic!
Disney Vacation Club Members can also show your love of DVC with a whole host of new 30th Anniversary merchandise including the stunning necklace above. The DVC collection is available now at shopdisney.com/membermarketplace.
We’ve also come exciting news for DVC members! The Disney Vacation Club Member Lounge located on the second floor of the Imagination Pavilion will remain open through 2021. Members with paid admission to EPCOT can enjoy the lounge from 12 – 7pm daily. Starting on January 31st the hours will adjust to 11 am – 6pm. This is a great spot for members looking to recharge while visiting the theme park. Here you’ll find casual seating, complimentary beverages, device charging stations, Wi-Fi, computer stations, a print and mounted tablets and so much more!
Members can also take part in a brand new scavenger hunt that will take place across Walt Disney World. This interactive selfie-collection quest will take Disney Vacation Club Members on a fun journey through the World Showcase where you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew!
Here’s a sneak peek below at some of the trivia that participants will learn … did you know all of these?
Finish your scavenger hunt and you’ll get a commemorative Disney Vacation Club 30th Anniversary button! Best of all, there are four buttons for each of the four parks. The scenic selfies scavenger hunts will kick off on February 16th. All you need to participate is to bring your smart device to a designated Disney Vacation Club kiosk in each park. You’ll find them at the following locations:
- Magic Kingdom Park (Tomorrowland)
- EPCOT (alongside the Canada pavilion)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios (before the entrance to Toy Story Land)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (Asia).
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS IN 2021
Here’s a quick overview of some of the other DVC events planned for the year ahead!
- Disney Vacation Club Members now have more flexibility to save for dream vacations with Adventures by Disney as part of the Disney Collection. Eligible Members can combine Deposited, Banked, Borrowed and current Use Year Points across four years to enjoy access to unforgettable Adventures by Disney experiences. Terms apply.
- Eligible Members have regular access to multiple benefits at Walt Disney World Golf, including 15% discounts on rounds of golf whenever they play. Additionally, Members can take advantage of a special Golf Membership program.
- Disney Vacation Members looking for a road trip destination, an island getaway or even a bucket-list river cruise can use the exchange network to explore thousands of vacation locations around the world. Through 2021, Members can continue to enjoy the waived transaction fees for new exchange reservations.
- Members can show their blue Disney Vacation Club ID card to save up to 20% on select merchandise and up to 10% at select dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort.
To learn more, visit disneyvacationclub.com.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World in 2021? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook