Disney World Had Two Injuries Reported During at the End of 2020
Disney has just gone public with the incident report for October – December of 2020 and there are a few incidents at Disney’s theme parks that are worthy of note.
In the first incident, and 86 year old woman fell exiting Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. During the fall she injured her head, arm and leg according to the report released this afternoon.
The only other incident reported at Disney World during the last quarter of 2020 also includes a Magic Kingdom attraction – Space Mountain. A 60 year old woman reportedly felt ill after riding the indoor coaster on November 21st.
For those curious, the incidents reported at other Orlando theme parks are as follows:
- On November 27, 2020 a 14 year old girl had a seizure on The Incredible Hulk Coaster
- On December 4, 2020 a 25 year old woman had a seizure on Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure.
- On November 17, 2020 a 28 year old man suffered a back injury on Whanau Way
- On November 23,2020 a 44 year old female had breathing difficulties on Cutback Cove
- On November 25, 2020 a 65 year old woman suffered a hip injury on the Sea Carousel
It should be noted that no incidents were reported at Bush Gardens or Legoland.
Here at MickeyBlog, we’ll continue to report on injury reports as and when they are released to the public. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with us for further news and updates.
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!