Savory Small Plates and Delicious Drinks Arrive on New Spice Road Table Menu in EPCOT
I can’t think of a better day than being in EPCOT and enjoying some delicious food and beverages at Spice Table Road in an outdoor seating that overlooks the World Showcase Lagoon. If this sounds like the perfect day to you, you can now do so at Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion in the World Showcase while enjoying some all-new savory small plates and delicious drinks.
Let’s take a look at the new additions to the menu below:
- Hummus Fries with Citrus Chipotle, Preserved Lemon
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (plant-based)
- Fried Calamari with Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta with Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar
- Spicy Shrimp with Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (plant-based)
- Spiced Chicken with Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt
- Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia
In addition to the great food, Spice Road Table in EPCOT also offers Mediterranean beer and wine selections as well as the refreshing specialty beverages:
- Mahiarita – Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Moroccan Mule – Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime
- Medina Mixer – African Rum, Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice
- Sahara Spritz – Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime
- Iced Mint Tea with Gin
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service (nonalcoholic)
- Iced Mint Tea (nonalcoholic)
And, if you are like me and like to end your meal with a sweat treat, make sure to head over to the Morocco Juice Bar which is adjacent to the Spice Road Table to treat your taste buds to an assortment of delicious Moroccan sweets.
Let us know in the comments below what new small plates and drinks you are most excited to try at Spice Road Table in EPCOT!
Let’s start planning your next meal at Spice Table Road during your Walt Disney World vacation! Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image Credit: Disney