The Masterpiece Kitchen Food Studio Lives Up To Its Name
It’s time to visit the Masterpiece Kitchen and raise your glass and celebrate this fabulous fusion of food and wine. You’ll find this hidden gem in the Canada Pavilion during the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. Let’s take a look at the amazing dishes being prepared here (and their pricing)…
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction – $9.25
- Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-Herbs – $7
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink) – $8
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany – $4.50/$8.50
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne – $29
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA – $11
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain – $12
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist – $10
General Event Details
- Kitchens are open daily January 8 through February 22, 2021 from Park Open to Park Close
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some food studio offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
Masterpiece Kitchen Food Studio Credit: Disney and MickeyBlog
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still many magical packages available for 2021! Fill out our form below for your FREE, no-obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels!
Do you want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I also create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! Also, did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at SPhillips@MickeyTravels.com or follow me on Facebook!