Check Out The New Year’s Eve Activities Happening at the Poly Today
Whether you’re currently staying at Disney’s Polynesian Resort or are planning to spend New Year’s Eve 2021 there then we thought you’d enjoy a look at how Disney’s Deluxe Resorts ring in the year- even during a pandemic. Not only was the Poly handing out special 2021 hats to guests visiting today but they also have signboards at entrances prominently displaying the days special events.
Let’s take a closer look:
Here’s a rundown of some of the fun activities on offer this evening:
- Countdown to the New Year Kiddie Party- Kids staying at the Poly can join Disney for a New Year’s party specifically for tiny tots ending on a special (but early) countdown of their very own! That kicks off at 5pm this evening.
- Celebrate the New Year Through the Decades – From 6pm – 11pm tonight, the Poly will be honoring each decade with games and dances from that era!
- Make Your Own Ears Tumbler – There is an extra cost for the materials for this event but the plus side is that it’s sure to make the perfect keepsake! Get creating at 6pm this evening!
- Kinds ONLY! Music Request – Starting at 8:30 pm kids can take control of the music and make a splash. There will also be a special countdown to celebrate being 1/2 way through the night!
- Resolution Reveal- Visit the Front Desk at the Poly at 10:30pm to pick up your New Year’s Resolution Sheet and let’s set some goals!
- Welcome 2021 – You can stream a dazzling fireworks display from your room. There is one happening at 8:30pm and another at midnight.
So if you’ll be at the Poly for New Year’s Eve, be sure to join in on the fun! And if your ‘just browsing” these activities are just a taste of the festivities you’ll find at your Disney resort during the holiday period.
Keep following along with MickeyBlog for even more New Year’s Eve sights and sounds and here’s to a wonderful 2021!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook