Curl Up With This Bantha Milk Hot Cocoa
If there’s one series that really had people talking in 2020 it was The Mandalorian and given the fact that Star Wars is one of the few things that made us smile in 2020, we thought it only fitting that we share with you a hot cocoa recipe that draw’s it’s inspiration from a Galaxy Far, Far Away.
If you were lucky enough to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, you’ll know that a HUGE draw is paying a visit to the Milk Stand to pick up Disney’s fruity version of this treat. However, you can NOW create a similar (warm) treat at home. Let’s take a look:
- 4 cups of your favorite kind of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Blue food coloring
- Optional: whipped cream
- Optional: blue candy sprinkles
- In a medium-sized saucepan, stir together milk, vanilla extract, and white chocolate chips. Add drops of blue food coloring one at a time until mixture is desired shade of bantha milk blue.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until white chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from heat and pour immediately into mugs. Optional: top with whipped cream and blue candy sprinkles.
Follow the simple steps above and you’ll be enjoying your blue hot chocolate in now time! Its the perfect cool weather beverage for curling up on the sofa and catching up with Season 2 of The Mandalorian on Disney+ now!
Thinking about an end of Summer Disney World getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook