Foodie Guide To Magic Kingdom’s Awesome New Eats
Did you bring your appetites? Because we’ve brought the Foodie News straight from Magic Kingdom where you’ll find new menus, savory treats, holiday favorites and so much more!
If you’ll be visiting this beloved Disney World theme park later this month or going into 2021 then be sure to give some of these delicious goodies a try.
Hand-dipped Corn Dogs at Sleepy Hollow
Let’s start with an iconic theme park snack – Corn Dogs! This beloved Disneyland treat is now making its way over to the East Coast where you can pick one up at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. These corn dogs are hand-dipped in sweet corn batter then fried to perfection to get that warm, crunchy, sweet taste. Inside you’ll find a all-beef hotdog and the treat comes with a side of house-made potato chips.
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant New Menu of Returning Favorites
If you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that one of our favorite Quick Service Eateries Columbia Harbour House has remain closed to the public since Magic Kingdom reopened earlier this year. As a matter of fact, the building itself is being used as overspill for the Peter Pan’s Flight queue. But if you’ve been craving Harbour House’s delicious lobster rolls and shrimp platters, don’t worry. You can now find the same menu at the newly reopened Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant!
The following items can be ordered using the Mobile Ordering function on the My Disney Experience app:
- Lobster Roll served with French Fries
- Trio Platter – Combination of Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, and Chicken Breast Nuggets served with Hush Puppies and choice of French Fries or a Cuties Mandarin
- Combo Platter – Choice of two: Fried Shrimp, Fried Fish, or Chicken Breast Nuggets served with Hush Puppies and choice of French Fries or a Cuties Mandarin
- Harbour Salad – Mixed Greens, Chick Peas, Onions, Apples, Candied Walnuts, and Vinaigrette
New Breakfast Treats
It’s the most important meal of the day so pick up something AWESOME! Starting on December 20 and running through January 2nd, you can enjoy the following breakfast items from the time Magic Kingdom opens until 11 am:
- Donut Holes; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich (Westward Ho)
- Donut Holes; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich; Tots & Sausage Gravy (The Friar’s Nook)
- Cheshire Cat Tails; Egg & Bacon Croissant Breakfast Sandwich (The Lunching Pad) – Available all day!
New Entree at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Those heading to Cinderella’s Royal Table, the magical dining room located in Cinderella Castle will now be able to enjoy a brand new menu item. Coming your way this season is a Braised Lamb Shank. It comes with Cannellini Bean Ragout, Carmelized Pickled Shallots and Herb Panko Breadcrumbs. Its an entrée fit for royalty.
The Crystal Palace Family-style Menu
if you’ve been following along with MickeyBlog you’ll know that The Crystal Palace has reopened. Though Winnie the Pooh and friends are taking a break from meeting guests, the restaurant still has some incredible food. This three-course dining experience has an exquisite menu. Let’s take a look:
Shared Family-Style Starters
- Homestyle Buttermilk and Cheddar Bacon Biscuits – Honey Butter, Caramelized Onion Butter, and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Seasonal Salad – Tomato and Watermelon, Crisp Greens, Blue cheese, Candied Walnuts, and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- Marinated Watermelon and Tomatoes – Crisp Greens, Candied Walnuts, and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette (plant-based and available upon request)
Entrée Selection (Guest Choice of One Entrée)
- Fire-roasted Prime Rib of Beef – Asiago Potatoes au Gratin, Creamed Spinach, and Horseradish Cream
- Crispy Fried Chicken – Honey Pot Drizzle, Macaroni and Cheese, and Collard Greens
- Blackened Catfish and Shrimp – Creamy Cheddar Grits, Fire-roasted Corn Salsa, and Sauce Creole
- Brown Sugar Glazed Bone-in Pork Chop – Sweet Potato Casserole, Seasonal Vegetables, and Spiced Apple Reduction
- Southern Fried Cauliflower – Hot Maple Drizzle, Roasted Potatoes, and Collard Greens
Shared Family-Style Dessert Platter
- Seasonal Fritters with Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Banana Cream Pie
- Hummingbird Cake
- Honey of a Cupcake
Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla Cake with Whipped Topping and Strawberries (plant-based and available upon request)
And don’t forget that the holiday season means a whole host of absolutely delicious Magic Kingdom season eats and treats. You can take a closer look at the goodies on offer and where to find theme here.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further foodie news. We’ll also be coming to you LIVE! from the theme parks each and every week this holiday season!
Thinking about a Disney getaway? Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!