Spice Road Table at EPCOT’s Morocco Pavilion Has Reopened With a Brand New Menu
Here at MickeyBlog we are such HUGE fans of the Morocco Pavilion. Recently this area of EPCOT went through a HUGE overhaul as Disney took ownership of the pavilion away from Morocco and is now running it themselves. This has meant a lot of interesting changes, chef among them is a recent refurbishment to one of the pavilions beloved table service restaurants – Spice Road Table.
The big takeaway from the description below is that the emphasis at this eatery will now be on small plates. See below:
Cozy up to the cuisine and drink in the unforgettable sights provided by this quaint locale’s scenic dining area.
At Spice Road Table, you’re invited to stop in on your adventure around the World Showcase Lagoon to savor Mediterranean small plates—like spicy shrimp, fried calamari, naan spreads and the Spice Road Table sampler—while absorbing the décor inspired by outdoor cafés from the Moroccan seaside.
As of going to print there is only one “Lounge” menu. Here’s a look at the new eats!
Mediterranean Small Plates
- Hummus Fries – Citrus Chipotle and Preserved Lemon. $10.00
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower – Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (Plant-based). $11.00
- Fried Calamari – Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce. $12.00
- Grilled Lamb Kefta – Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit. $12.00
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar. $10.00
- Spicy Shrimp – Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce. $12.00
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber-Tomato Relish. $9.00
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (Plant-based) $9.00
- Spiced Chicken – Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt $11.00
- Spice Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia. $15.00
- Dessert Platter – Assorted Moroccan Pastries. $9.00
- Tusker Pale Lager, Africa. $9.25
- Casa Lager, Morocco $9.25
- Estrella Damm, Spain. $9.75
- Maeloc Strawberry Hard Cider, Spain $10.25
Wine and Sangria
- Opici Family Red Sangria, Spain Serving. $11.00
- Opici Family White Sangria, Spain Serving $11.00
- Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava Brut, Spain Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Mas Fi Cava Brut, Spain Bottle. $39.00 Glass $10.00
- CVNE Cune Rioja Crianza, Spain. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Bonassia Cabernet Sauvignon, Morocco. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Kasbah Red Blend, Morocco. Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini Bottle $59.00 Glass $15.00
- Burgans Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese Bottle $49.00 Glass $12.00
- Marques de Caceres Excellens Rosé, Spain Bottle $39.00 Glass $10.00
- Pomegranate Mimosa $12.00
- Hibiscus Mimosa $12.00
- Blood Orange Mimosa $12.00
- Mahiarita Mahia Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds $14.00
- Moroccan Mule Figenza Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime $14.00
- Medina Mixer- Starr African Rum, Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice $14.00
- Sahara Spritz – Ketel One Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime $14.00
- Iced Mint Tea with Bombay Sapphire Gin $13.00
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service $4.29
- Iced Mint Tea $4.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade $4.29
- smartwater® $5.50
- Premium Sparkling Water $4.25
If it’s been a while since you’ve visited Spice Road Table, its definitely worth another try. Not only does the menu look absolutely fantastic but the restaurant also boasts positively stunning views of the World Showcase Lagoon!
The restaurant is currently open daily from 12:00 – 9:00 pm.
Readers are encouraged to keep checking with with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook