Check Out These Awesome Last Minute Christmas Gifts at Disney Springs!
I have a confession. It is December 9th and I haven’t started my Christmas shopping! For many of us, the COVID-19 crisis has meant putting off the big holiday shop. But if you’re in the Orlando area and still need to pick out those last-minute gifts then you’re in luck!
Disney has put together a delightful Disney Springs buying guide that is brimming with goodies that you’ll find at Disney World’s downtown shopping district NOW.
For Disney Fans and Kids
Many of Disney’s owned and operated shops at Disney Springs are offering big “Seasonal Savings offers.” This awesome offer includes “Buy One Get One Free” on Princess costumes for your little ones as well as 30% off select holiday apparel, headwear and table top items!
HOT for 2020 is the all-new interactive Groot! This cutie responds to over 20 spoken words and phrases with sounds, music, movements and speaks his signature phrase- “I am Groot.” Best of all you can pair him with a special Bluetooth speaker (sold separately) to unlock some extra fun! You’ll find him at Super Hero Headquarters and World of Disney while supplies last.
Looking for the perfect gifts to fill those Christmas stockings with care? The fun options pictured above includes:
- Holiday Shoulder Porg
- Holiday Forky Plush
- Holiday Mickey Mouse Socks
- Holiday Chocolate Bars Pack
- Holiday Pluto Park Pal
- Minnie Mouse and Orange Bird Pom keychains!
Still need something for that special laughter in your life be it mom, wife, daughter or grandma? Disney’s top 5 picks pictured above includes:
- Pandora Jewelry 3-Piece Disney Holiday Charm Set (You’ll find it at Ever After Jewelry & Accessories)
- Disney x Coach Rouge Bag (Coach)
- Fluffy Yarn Fleece Jackets (UNIQLO)
- Emerald Headband (World of Disney)
- Velvet Sands Dress (Tommy Bahama)
Now its time for some holiday finds for the fellas! Disney Springs has some top 5 picks perfect for husbands, dads, uncles, brothers and grandpas. Check them out below:
- Candy Cane Spirit Jersey (World of Disney)
- Citizen Mickey Mouse Watch (Ever After Jewelry Co & Accessories)
- Sherpa Trucker Jacket (Levi’s)
- Sutro Road Sunglasses (Oakley)
- Men’s Groon-On-The-Go Set (Kiehl’s Since 1851.)
Have you got a Disney foodie in the family? There here are six delicious finds that they are sure to love:
- Gift Cards (Planet Hollywood, Earl of Sandwich, Chicken Guy)
- Gingerbread Candle (Marketplace Co-Op)
- Mickey & Minnie Salt and Pepper Shaker (Marketplace Co-Op)
- Peppermint Bark (Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop)
- Gingerbread Headband (World of Disney)
- 2020 Holiday Blend Campfire Mug Gift Set (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company)
Those looking for some holiday-themed merchandise need look no further then these festive finds:
- Christmas Sweater Magic Band (Disney’s Pin Traders)
- Polar Bear Fair Isle Blanket (Coca-Cola Store)
- Peppermint Headband (World of Disney)
- Family Holiday Onesies (World of Disney & DisneyStyle
- Speciality Bath Bombs (Basin)
And should you work up an appetite while searching for your last minute holiday gifts then you’ll definitely want to check out our Disney Springs Holiday Foodie Guide. Its filled with delicious eats and treats like the new Cherries Jubilee Bubble Waffle or Santa’s Crepe from AristoCrepes.
If you haven’t already, be sure to take a look at the Disney Springs Virtual Gift Guide on Instagram which now features over 100 gifts! Readers are also encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog where we’ll be coming to you LIVE! from Disney World each and every week this holiday season!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!