Crystal Palace Has Availability For Holiday Dining!
Last week, we here at MickeyBlog reported that several restaurants would be reopening at Disney World just in time for the busy holiday season! Today we can confirm that the Crystal Palace at Disney’s Magic Kingdom is now showing availability for those looking for a place to enjoy a holiday meal!
Guests should not however that this WILL NOT be a character dining experience but will instead offer a family-style dining experience. Historically guests enjoyed a bountiful buffet at this Main Street USA location but going forward individually plated entrees will be the order of the day!
Guests can expect a menu inspired by the South with delicious eats like crispy fried chicken with honey pot drizzle, fire-roasted prime rib of beef, friend cauliflower and more!
Here’s a closer look at the newly posted menus.
Family Style Starters
- Seasonal Salad- Tomato and Watermelon, Crisp Greens, Blue cheese, Candied Walnuts and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- Marinated Watermelon and Tomatoes- Crisp Greens, Candied Walnuts and Hot Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette (Plant-based)
- Homestyle Buttermilk and Cheddar Bacon Biscuits- served with Honey Butter, Caramelized Onion Butter and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Baked Chicken Leg
- Brown Sugar Glazed Bone in Pork Chop- served with Sweet Potato Casserole, Seasonal Vegetables and Spiced Apple Reduction
- Fire-roasted Prime Rib of Beef- served with Asiago Potatoes au Gratin, Creamed Spinach and Horseradish Cream
- Blackened Catfish and Shrimp- served with Cheddar Grits, Fire-roasted Corn Salsa and Sauce Creole
- Southern Fried Cauliflower- served with Cheddar Grits, Fire-roasted Corn Salsa and Sauce Creole (Plant-based)
Shared Dessert Platter
- Family Style Dessert Platter- Seasonal Fritters with Powdered Sugar and Bourbon Caramel Sauce, Banana Cream Pie and Hummingbird Cake
- A Hunny of a Cupcake
- Italian Strawberry Shortcake- Vanilla Cake with Whipped Topping, Strawberries and Fresh Basil (Plant-based)
- Fresh Watermelon
- Bite-sized Cheddar Cheese and Grapes
- Baked Chicken Leg
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Seared Catfish
- Fire-roasted Prime Rib
- Roasted Potatoes
- Cheddar Grits
- Green Bean
- Collard Greens
- Steamed Carrots
- Strawberry Lemon Cupcake
- Vanilla Honey-Caramel Cupcake
- Strawberry Shortcake- Vanilla Cake with Whipped Topping and Strawberries
- Seasonal Sorbet
- Lunch Menu – $$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult)
- Dinner Menu – $$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult)
Good news is that reservations are still available during the busy holiday period. I just booked a reservation for December 22nd. It should be noted however that though you can make reservations NOW, the restaurant doesn’t open up until December 13th.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for further Walt Disney World news and updates!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning