BREAKING NEWS: Check Out The Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen NOW OPEN!
The 2020 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays has arrived at Walt Disney World and we’re slowly making our way around the World Showcase to get a first look at the delectable eats and treats available now at the Holiday Kitchens! We just showed you a first look at the menu at American Holiday Table and now it’s over to the Japan Pavilion to take a first look at Shi Wasu!
Here’s a quick overview of the absolutely wonderful menu you’ll find here:
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Shrimp Tempura, Fish Cake, and Chopped Green Onion
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi-grade Tuna, Salmon, Ikura, and Yellowtail with Vegetables decorated on a bed of Rice
- Ichigo Mont Blanc Tart: Strawberry and Bavarian Cream filled tart sprinkled with Konpeito
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and Yuzu Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar, and Lemon
We hope to get a chance to double back today and try some of the menu items here. The sushi tree is absolutely picture perfect and the thought of a plum wine cocktail sounds amazing!
Thinking about a Disney Getaway? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to assist you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of special touches to make your visit truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook