Sprinkles Unveils New Cannoli Cupcake
We are positively smitten with the incredible cupcakes being served at Sprinkles, a bakery located in the heart of Disney Springs. Here you’ll find dozens of varieties of cupcakes as well as ice cream, cookies and more! Sprinkles is also the home of the famous cupcake ATM where you can order up your dessert at the push of a button.
Though Sprinkles boasts an amazing array of year round flavors, they also throw in some special treats each season and we got a taste of what was coming in November we couldn’t wait to share it with you. Check out the official tweet below:
Holy Cannoli! @sprinkles just debuted a new Cannoli Cupcake filled and frosted with Mascarpone Cream and topped with crushed Cannoli Shells, Chocolate Chips, Pistachios; finished with truffled Chocolate Ganache! 😱 Baking through Nov. 29 only. 🧁#DisneySprings pic.twitter.com/mMZohXhsNR
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) November 23, 2020
If you’re a fan of the famous Italian cannoli dessert then you’ll be smitten with this brand new Cannoli Cupcake. This treat features a cupcake filled and frosted with Mascarpone Cream and topped with Cannoli Shells, Chocolate Chips and Pistachios. Its then finished with truffled Chocolate Ganache.
Sounds pretty amazing right!? If you want to try out this treat you’d better act fast as it will only be available through November 29th!
Can’t make it to Sprinkles by November 29th?
Not to worry. There are other incredible flavors that will be unveiled in the weeks ahead. Let’s take a look:
- Pumpkin Cupcake – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting rim (Available through Nov. 29)
- Cannoli Cupcake – Ricotta Pistachio Cake filled and frosted with mascarpone cream, topped with crushed cannoli shells, chopped chocolate chips, and chopped pistachios; finished with truffled chocolate ganache (Available Nov. 23-29)
- Christmas Cookie Cupcake – Vanilla cake studded with red and green sprinkles topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with red and green sprinkles and a homemade sugar cookie coated in sprinkles (Available Nov. 27- Jan. 3)
- Gingerbread Cupcake – Spiced ginger cake topped with cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon sugar (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake – Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with bittersweet chocolate-peppermint frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for even more awesome eats and treats coming your way this Holiday Season!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!