We’re Thankful For This Gratitude Bake Box From Sprinkles
Add some delicious sweet treats to your Thanksgiving buffet with a brand new boxed set of baked goods from Sprinkles at Disney Springs. This beloved bakery recently shared a post of their seasonal gratitude boxes which are just brimming with delicious holiday treats!
Let’s take a look at their tweet:
Say "thank you" with a little bit of @sprinkles! The Gratitude Bake Box is now available featuring Pumpkin, Dark Chocolate, Red Velvet, and Vanilla Cupcakes along with chocolate chip cookies, fudge brownies, and 2 frosting shots. Available through Nov. 30. 🦃🍁🧁#DisneySprings pic.twitter.com/9vvcZTpOnd
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) November 17, 2020
As you can see from the image above, this seasonal treat features a delightful mix of pumpkin, dark chocolate, red velvet and vanilla cupcakes. There’s also chocolate cookies, fudge browns and the icing on the cake (literally) is two frosting shots perfect for dipping.
These special holiday boxes will be available through November 30th.
In addition, and ICYMI here at MickeyBlog we shared a look at the awesome holiday treats coming to Disney Springs over the next two months. This includes a whole host of special cupcake varieties that Sprinkles will be unveiling in the weeks ahead. Let’s take a gander.
- Pumpkin Cupcake – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting rim (Available through Nov. 29)
- Double Stuffed Oreo® Cupcake – Oreo® cookie crust, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream filling, vanilla buttercream frosting with Oreo® crumble rim (Available through Nov. 22)
- Cannoli Cupcake – Ricotta Pistachio Cake filled and frosted with mascarpone cream, topped with crushed cannoli shells, chopped chocolate chips, and chopped pistachios; finished with truffled chocolate ganache (Available Nov. 23-29)
- Christmas Cookie Cupcake – Vanilla cake studded with red and green sprinkles topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with red and green sprinkles and a homemade sugar cookie coated in sprinkles (Available Nov. 27- Jan. 3)
- Gingerbread Cupcake – Spiced ginger cake topped with cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon sugar (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake – Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with bittersweet chocolate-peppermint frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies (Available Nov. 30-Dec. 27)
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with MickeyBlog for even more delicious eats and treats from Walt Disney World this holiday season!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Getting started is easy! Simply fill out our form below to get your FREE, no-obligation quote from MickeyTravels.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, and Fastpass reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!