Harambe Market at Animal Kingdom to Reopen This Weekend
Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will reopen this weekend on Saturday, November 14! The popular quick service eatery has been closed since Animal Kingdom reopened back.
When Harambe Market at Animal Kingdom reopens it will initially only be open on the weekends. This Saturday and Sunday (November 14 and 15), it will be open from 10 am to 3 pm. After this weekend, it is scheduled to be open every Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm.
Personally, I have been wondering why it is taken so long for Animal Kingdom quick service location to open. All of the seating is outdoors and tables are set up in a way that it is conducive to social distancing.
When Harambe Market at Animal Kingdom reopens, here is what you will find on the menu:
- Ribs and Chicken Bowl
- Harambe Salad with Chicken
- Harambe Salad
- Ribs Bowl
- Chicken Bowl
Plant Based Option
- Hot Link Bowl
- Cilantro Rice
- French Fries
Kids Disney Check Meal
- Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Chicken Bowl
- Chicken Nuggets
- Simba Cupcake
- Frozen Flamingo: Delicious non-alcoholic frozen concoction with flavors of Strawberry and Passion Fruit
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Coca-Cola Products
- DASANI Bottled Water
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee – Decaf
- Hot Cocoa
Beverages with Alcohol
- Leopard’s Eye: Snow Leopard Vodka with Passionfruit, Mango, and Kiwi
- Reef Donkey APA Draft: Secret selection of Hops gives this Dry Beer a Lemon-Lime Aroma with a Citrus and slight Tropical Fruit flavor
- Safari Amber Lager: Malty, slightly sweet taste balanced with European grown Noble Aroma Hops
- Tusker Lager: Malty sweetness with just a hit of bitterness from the Hops
- Serengeti Sangria: With Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur
In addition, Harambe’s Market also offers allergy-friendly selections.
What is your favorite dish and/or drink to order at Harambe’s Market in Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World or another Disney Destination! There are some SPECTACULAR discounts available for the remainder of 2020. Bookings are also open for all of 2021. Fill out the form below or send an email to Holly@MickeyTravels.com for a FREE, no-obligation quote to book your Disney vacation. EVERY vacation package* booked exclusively with me by a teacher or someone on the front lines battling the virus, will receive a Disney Gift Card when you book your Disney vacation package* with me by December 31, 2020. As an agent with MickeyTravels (a Platinum Earmarked Agency), I will be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package and I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best rate available by Disney. I work with all Disney Destinations and destinations outside of Disney. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch via email at Holly@MickeyTravels.com or calling 954.401.9577. Also, make sure to CLICK HERE to follow along with my Facebook page for all things Disney and giveaways!
*Vacation package must be a minimum of 3 nights with 3-day tickets
Image/Source Credit: Disney